• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st TD with DG

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Smooth transaction. Lightning quick..great communication.
2nd Order OTW

Thanks DG

Bundy, when are you planning on running your mix 2?
I would imagine by next week. Ive been on a similar blend from IA for the last 5 and have been straight pinning tren x test x mast. Ill def keep the board posted. Ive had great results in a short amount of time with this same mix.

Sounds good brother. I got a bunch of the mix 2 myself but wont be running it untill june.

Sounds good brother. I got a bunch of the mix 2 myself but wont be running it untill june.

You will like them for sure..def worked well for me. Started at 191lbs by week 3 was 200lbs of lean lean muscle. This last 2 weeks have been on clen so im down to 194. I don't know of a better cutting stack of compounds (some may argue EQ over mast) but nonetheless.

Btw your avi is awsome. Married with children is one of my favorite shows of all time. I've got the entire series on dvd.

TD with Drugs Gear...

Extremely quick. Allen is great to work with and was patient with me considering being gun shy from the recent AT issues!!!

I will be ordering again in the next few days!

I've ran pharmacom test P last cycle with great results. I should start posting my TD's for Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TD with DG....

Excellent response time and Alan is great to work with!!! Excellent products!!!

Ordering again very soon!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
my first $235 and second $950 orders arrived. express service 1 day arrival after shipping. thanks alan. will be referring friends. would upload a pic but you cant here. :)

Thanks bro, just upload your photo on http://tinypic.com and then post the link of your photo on the forum

my first $235 and second $950 orders arrived. express service 1 day arrival after shipping. thanks alan. will be referring friends. would upload a pic but you cant here. :)

Back