• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You can't trust Anyone!

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, life sucks. I had to call in sick yesterday because I was about to die. I left my personal phone in my office. Get back to work today and some fuckin piece of shit stole it.

Only two people have access to my office and they're both saying they haven't seen it, what a pile of bull shit. That phone has everything on it, all my pictures everything. I am so fuckin pissed off right.

I already verbally abused both of them and they are both not giving it up.

What should I do now? Or what would you do?

Can't you track that shit? Maybe your carrier can turn on the location services and use the GPS to find the cocksucker

yeah just track it. and that's why you store all your shit in the cloud

Do your pictures, notes and so on go to the cloud server so you can retrieve your files?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah just track it. and that's why you store all your shit in the cloud

Oh, haha, yeah what he said.

U might be able to locate it with gps through your provider or another device

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Offer amnesty...give them a chance to return by Friday with no questions asked. And in an anonymous way.

Tell anyone and everyone that if the phone mysteriously comes back and appears like it mysteriously disappeared you will not ask any questions or look to punish anyone even if you find out who it was. If it doesn't find it's way back you will not give up on the search and if someone is caught you will push full criminal charges plus making sure they're fired with a record of being a thief so getting a job will be impossible.

If you can't track it, if you can I would go that route.

Damn this sucks ....one of those fuckers have it ....

IML Gear Cream!
That's why I have an iPhone. Find my iPhone app is priceless

Call detective gordan

Bastards
Hope all info about here is locked and ur gear as well
Bastards

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your help, is there a way to track it if the phone is turned off? I have Verizon if that helps. I think I'm pretty much fucked. That phone has my whole life in it God damn it.

I think I'm past the point where I could say just leave it where you stole it from and everything will be ok. When I got back to work today and looked for my phone flipped the whole office and found nothing then I exploded.

I know who took it, it's this little scrawny Fuckin crack head. The guy is an ex heroin addict. I just can't prove it. The little faggot started crying and everything, and myself being on a thousand milligrams of test is not helping. I cannot shake the anger that is inside of me because of this.

Always something, when you're working with peasants keep your belongings close.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Call Verizon. See if you have the tracking on your phone and if so they should be able to tell you the last place it was at least.

Kick both their faces into the curb.

Thank you all for your help, is there a way to track it if the phone is turned off? I have Verizon if that helps. I think I'm pretty much fucked. That phone has my whole life in it God damn it.

I think I'm past the point where I could say just leave it where you stole it from and everything will be ok. When I got back to work today and looked for my phone flipped the whole office and found nothing then I exploded.

I know who took it, it's this little scrawny Fuckin crack head. The guy is an ex heroin addict. I just can't prove it. The little faggot started crying and everything, and myself being on a thousand milligrams of test is not helping. I cannot shake the anger that is inside of me because of this.

Always something, when you're working with peasants keep your belongings close.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I would go gab that fucker by throat . but hey that's just me

Get Shredded!
no chance the office has a nightly cleaning crew?

I think your only shot of retrieving it is offering amnesty as was suggested and calling verizon

no chance the office has a nightly cleaning crew?

I think your only shot of retrieving it is offering amnesty as was suggested and calling verizon
The cleaning crew was not scheduled for that night. I'm assuming it's already been smoked up. Now it's just a huge pain in the ass. Going to call Verizon now.

Seattle I assume you do not have your disn removed and that you have a non IPhone. If you bought a jailbroke your fucked, but if you didn't you might have a shot at it. Reason I ask is if the use if for calls it will bounce of a tower and you can get the area. Then you ask questions from the suspect to determine his locational moves and if it matches there's your proof

I would go gab that fucker by throat . but hey that's just me
Trust me bro, that's all I wanted to do. I had to restrain myself hardcore. If I beat the fuck out of him, I would be fired so I cannot go that route my cats need to be fed they are on a prescription diet and that shit is not cheap.

The sad thing is I've worked with this scumbag for over 3 years. Helped him out numerous times. And this is how I get repaid. The one time I slipped up with my phone and it's gone.

All right, I'll stop whining now. Just make sure you guys watch your shit because you never know when there could be a peasant lurking around the corner.

Trust me bro, that's all I wanted to do. I had to restrain myself hardcore. If I beat the fuck out of him, I would be fired so I cannot go that route my cats need to be fed they are on a prescription diet and that shit is not cheap.

The sad thing is I've worked with this scumbag for over 3 years. Helped him out numerous times. And this is how I get repaid. The one time I slipped up with my phone and it's gone.

All right, I'll stop whining now. Just make sure you guys watch your shit because you never know when there could be a peasant lurking around the corner.

So you got pics of cats and cawks floating out on the Web right now?

Damn man that sucks. Hope you find it.

Back