• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New lab gonna pop up soon

Joeliftin25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Somethin like patriot anabolics or stars and stripes anabolics..

Wanna bet?!

maybe the blue star republic

Last edited:
james_1.jpg

New lab name ......"Its show time " :winkfinger:........featuring our star rep "big time" :clapping:

in b 4 rep war

No rep war lmao ....hey did everyone forget his thoughts and words on previous labs issues and what he thought reps should of done ! I guess his feelimgs changed now cause he became a rep :coffee:

All I know is there was a lot of talk about being the greatest lab ever and gear was the most powerful ever known to man, not the first time people showed up talked big and disappeared

All I know is there was a lot of talk about being the greatest lab ever and gear was the most powerful ever known to man, not the first time people showed up talked big and disappeared

^^^big true god see all :)

Won't be the last either, unfortunately

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Isn't there another shop that sells the same liberty labs gear that used to have a flag on the bottle

Somethin like patriot anabolics or stars and stripes anabolics..

Wanna bet?!

maybe the blue star republic

I'll take you up on it.

They'll take a couple washed up ex reps with a high post count that will push their bullshit gear.

These reps will say some shit like "I've tried the gear before, I stand behind them." And no one will blink an eye.

The lab will either get pinched, or wash up and scam or take people's money and leave.

wash, rinse and repeat.

(Sounds like a job for me)

Seriously, I wouldn't order from some new lab that's only a sponsor here and has no track record. Fishy, no?

Last edited:
Anabolic America

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Yeah I know and before AT there was atlas anabolics with the same damn website and flags on the bottles.

guess I wont get those bottles can any guide me in a better direction

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

You'd be surprised how many new sources come to me for ad pricing that never actually get on board.

Please read and follow the board rules.

You'd be surprised how many new sources come to me for ad pricing that never actually get on board.

Please read and follow the board rules.
Do they not get on because they never reply back after pricing or they dont get accepted? Is there such a thing as not getting accepted if their willing to pay dues?

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Everytime i get close to ordering a lab goes down,gives me cold feet.
New labs? Let's see "merica-bolics","Donald's Trump Pump".

Get Shredded!
Idk, big time took care of me on a few occasions. Seemed to be a genuinely good dude. Not sure I'm inclined to place any blame on him for this. Have I missed something?

Well thats better than getting fuckd i guess..

theres plenty of old great labs out there..Why everyone likes to flock to the new ones ill never know..

With the older ones at least ya know its not the lab that just fuckd ya under a new name

www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Idk, big time took care of me on a few occasions. Seemed to be a genuinely good dude. Not sure I'm inclined to place any blame on him for this. Have I missed something?
I dont think u missed anything..

A long while back afyer MLG & a few others went awol there were a few threads on what reps should be entitled to do or not do in this situation..

Some thought they shouldnt rep for another lab,,or they should be accountable for trying to resolve the situation or reimburse all orders ,etc etc..

Imho all i would be able to do is soon as i seen issues arise post threads so id made sure ALL future orders were stopped & anyone involved should try & get their funds back asap if possible..then i guess try & communicate with the source to find out details to hopefully resolve it..You have to stay involved on the forum though..some ive seen go MIA & dont answer questions or pm's & just disappear to then come back reppin for another source

Theres not much to do besides this when it hits so fast and you get bombarder all in 1 day with multiple complaints,,besides what i posted above..I guess once its final that they were scamming & closed the rep could try & get a deal from another reliable source to step up & have a 50% off sale for the members who got screwed ,,so at least they get gear for regular price counting their lost funds.. (This is probly the best fix imho)

Theres no way a rep at least in my position could repay all these customers..But if it was a few i would send them whatever i could to help the cause at least..

Most reps arent that involved with whats going on behind the scenes & sure the hell dont get enough to reimburse alot of people.

It sucks man..But i seen him a few days in post a hault order thread which was right..could he of posted it sooner? Id say at least within 24hrs of multiple complaints it should be addressed by a rep..if your not paying that close attention to your sub as a rep then there could be issues..

What else could a rep do? Unless they are more involved or personally involved with source behind the scenes..

www.steroidforyou.com

I would buy the fuck out of "Trump Pump" labs. That shit comes with a hair piece.

Back