• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

American Testosterone - Confirmed Exit Scam

MawnBoe

Freshmen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AT just updated about 25 minutes ago. Confirmed they are out the door. Just wanted to slap it here so it can get passed around accordingly. Really feel bad for you who were in the waiting end of all that. Good luck on your future endeavours, guys. Lots of us thinking about you.

yep it is a major load of shiz. I had ordered a big ass cycle too. Now I gotta save up and try again. I had been working my ass off to run another cycle. 2 months of pulling extra shifts on Saturdays. Spending time away from my family. Ballsack licking bastards, I hope they get HIV

Damn that's sucks for everybody that got burned...i narrowly dodged that bullet was gonna order from them with that sale going on ended up going elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucks when this shit happens, for once I wasn't involved, I seem to get burned on almost every board scam..... I hope all that got screwed get some kind of retribution, if not, better luck in the future I feel for ya, spending your hard earned money and receiving a dick in the ass is not the way it's supposed to go but I guess that is part of the risk we take.

My story was I goined up on this forum last year, ran a couple cycles. I finished up my last cycle on last November. I was cruising through my post cycle and off time not really on the board very much. I was using Anabolic anarchy before, they closed up shop. I had seen AT before and they were newer then, I did not use them. When I got back on the forum I saw they were still around and guys were scoring TD's with them and talking about clear gear, they had a sale and I dropped a big order so I would be GTG for a while including PCT. Now Im fucked over. What hurts the most is my wife was even working and extra couple of shifts to help me get another cycle, and she wanted to run some Var. So now we both spent precious time away from our kids working to get fucked over. AT for real needs to make shit right. I dont believe his story, come clean man and send me my shit. Do the right thing. Karma is gonna hit you hard man.

I just received an email from them today at 3pm saying that my order was shipped... A few days ago I emailed them and got an autoresponse saying orders were backed up. It sucks ass losing all that money, put in for a large order, now gotta save up and order somewhere else..

I also got an email today 4/27 that my order had shipped. Order one never made it for just 200. I was so excited about the fast turn around I order another 350. Then the tracking number was faked and they stopped talking. A moderator said 20 people were scammed, make it 21. At least my big overseas order 4 weeks late came in at the same time. If it would of arrived just a week earlier I would not of been looking at forums for a good fast source with great reviews like them. Having a real domestic source would be great. International feels like Russian roulette.

Hah!!Just got an order update email saying that my order is completed.Un freakin believable...I'll start holding my breath now.

Dodge a bullet myself, placed a big order because of the big sale but smelled something cooking and never sent donations. Thanks goodness!!! Sorry to all you guys who lost there's. Feel very badly.

I also got an email saying my order shipped today. No tracking number provided

IML Gear Cream!
Be wild if packs started landing. Jelly of the Month Club for all! I do wonder why they're sending emails out though. That's super strange. What effect would it have at this point? Bothersome for sure.

Be wild if packs started landing. Jelly of the Month Club for all! I do wonder why they're sending emails out though. That's super strange. What effect would it have at this point? Bothersome for sure.
only reason I would see is if they wanted to jump back in the game. At this point we all have a bad taste in our mouths with them but honestly it's not too late to make it right. 99.99% chance they won't, and even if they did, I'd never order from them again.

I had a feeling this shit was going to happen. I cut ties with them about 2 months ago

I ordered from the a few times.. I was just lucky I didn't need anything at this particular moment.. Feel lucky, but feel real bad for all of you that weren't so lucky...

If my shit lands tomorrow like they said it would, I would be truly shocked. Almost positive it won't though. Luckily I found another source.

Good luck to everyone that received email from these crooks. I emailed them just for the sake of entertainment.....Shocked to know that all you get is the auto response reply. Don't hold your breath on ever seeing anything.

Yup all there is now is auto response!! Sucks that ive ordered there a bunch and been good. This time I make a bigger order and dont look at forums for a few days till its to late.Tried to stop moneygram but shit was gone already. Just seems weird to send shipping emails and leave the page up????? Would think all ties would get cut quick.

Fargin Bastages...

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

You should demand a tracking number asap so you know where in the system your empty pack is.

I requested a tracking number, got no responce. We shall see if anything shows up. If in fact it does (I highly doubt) I will post and run some tests to confirm if any thing is present in said oils.

Get Shredded!
Can't believe the A.T. website is still up. Feel bad for all those poor bastards still buying stuff from them. At least here we all know they are scamming.

I saw it was still up yesterday and thought the same thing.. Anyone not on here has no idea..

I emailed and asked what's up with them no longer being on this forum... their response, "Administrator of ASF trying to charge us more then its reasonable so we left the forum." Two sides? Total BS? Who knows but them.

I emailed and asked what's up with them no longer being on this forum... their response, "Administrator of ASF trying to charge us more then its reasonable so we left the forum." Two sides? Total BS? Who knows but them.

Id wait to see if shit starts landing. They might just be trying to rip more people off. I think if that was the case they would've sent e-mails explaining what's going on with already purchased orders so people wouldn't panic when they just dropped out of IM.
Even if that was the case I wouldn't trust them with. They might just send straight up oil to continue the scam.

They already admitted they stole the money. This has nothing to do with ad rates.

Please read and follow the board rules.

I saw it was still up yesterday and thought the same thing.. Anyone not on here has no idea..

m

thats about to change. I've taken down the site 3 times. And I'm pasting scam in their code :)

I emailed them just to see if they would reply. I asked a BS question about shipping and they responded. Fucking scumbags will reply if its to get more money but not about them scamming people.

First order from them a month n half ago went great. Saw the sale and jumped on it, despite my spidey sense tingling. looks like im beat for a couple hundo, could be worse. Hopefully Anabolic America does right by me.

yep it is a major load of shiz. I had ordered a big ass cycle too. Now I gotta save up and try again. I had been working my ass off to run another cycle. 2 months of pulling extra shifts on Saturdays. Spending time away from my family. Ballsack licking bastards, I hope they get HIV
Has anyone heard of monster labs ?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back