• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fucking Allergies

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright boyos, I've had allergies all my life but this year seems to take the cake. Maybe steroids make allergies worse because I feel like ai ran a marathon after a low rep set of benching... Its not good.

any of you fuckers have this problem too? Solutions? And don't tell me to take a goddamned zyrtec.

mine have been horrible the past three days.... the only thing that works for me is benadryl and a shower... then lay down with a ice pack on my face. even then the dont go away completely. fuck claratin, allegra, and zyrtec. they never did shit for me.

I don't think I've ever tried benedryl because I didnt wanna be drowsy so I'll pick some up. Allegra is fucking useless, the zyrtec helps a little. Think I'm going to have to give mucinex a try too.

nothing helps me I'm totally dying over here cause i can't find anything that works
my eye feels like it is going to pop out.
i got my allergies right when i started my cycle.
worst i have ever had hands down

I had sinus balloon surgery 2 weeks ago. I still have the allergies but I can fucking breath!! When he was done I was holy shit that's what it feels like to breath out of your nose lol.

Sinus rinse that shit every day and Flonase.

Alright boyos, I've had allergies all my life but this year seems to take the cake. Maybe steroids make allergies worse because I feel like ai ran a marathon after a low rep set of benching... Its not good.

any of you fuckers have this problem too? Solutions? And don't tell me to take a goddamned zyrtec.
Goto doc and get a kenalog shot for seasonal alergies..u can get 1 in spring & 1 in fall..u can thank me later

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

If ya dont have insur or want to goto doc try flonase ed with claritan ed or another alergy pill like zyrtec ect..if your nise is constantly running or alot of drainage try benadryl ...id still recomend the shot over all of them though..its a 1 time deal and works great for myself & peeps i know

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Wake up Every morning blowing shit out my nose and caughing shit up... Getting random nosebleeds.
Can't breathe half the time.. Allergies are a mother....

Back