• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Sweets

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm addicted to sugar. Mostly things like nerds, skittles, pixie stix, sour belts and straws, chocolate is bomb, and ice cream, the moose tracks from savemart. How the fuck do i stop??? Im not even close to fat or unfit and ive had this sweet tooth since i was a kid, but I'm sure it's bad for me. Don't say will power because i know that's the answer, it's just so damn good.

Trials and tribulations my man ..,
The struggle is oh so real .. Believe me I am with you ..
I just got my fishing license for Sweden .. Little red fish better watch out cuz daddy's coming .,, lol

Trials and tribulations my man ..,
The struggle is oh so real .. Believe me I am with you ..
I just got my fishing license for Sweden .. Little red fish better watch out cuz daddy's coming .,, lol
Love those Lil Fugger's lol

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

I hear ya, same issue. If it's any help I've had good luck with forced consumption of water and healthy foods (std BB meals: chicken, broccoli, salads) and even an apple or such. Just use force of will to make yourself eat that before diving into the Swedish Fish, lol. You want some candy? Gotta take 5 gulps of water and eat this fruit or beef jerky first, then you can have the candy. You'll have less appetite for the shit food afterwards. It's a game you have to play with yourself.

I have a sweet tooth myself. Ice cream is my weakness. To make up I just eat fat free, no sugar added vanilla frozen yogurt with a handful of dark chocolate chips. Shit is pretty damn good.

Gulping a glass of water and a grapefruit works for me. If I start to snack, I can't stop till the container is empty.

LowT

I had a list of cravings and what to eat instead of junk to fulfill the craving

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

There are a lot of bars that you can eat instead of chocolate, protein coctails , etc
I think it will be good if you begin with this and try to drink coffee or tea without sugar.

Back