• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member and new to forums

Nitro181

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I'm 35yrs old and have been lifting my whole life, and Iv been using gear for for about 7 years. A close friend of mine is a IFBB pro and i have never had a need to go with another source. I was even the source at my gym for a long time. I ran into some trouble with the law a year and a half ago ...not anything to do with the gear...but resulted in a year of pti.so just to be safe I stayed off the juice. then ..So when I was released I call my friend as always and the last time we spoke was the nite before I was going to meet him..he was picking up a shipment of growth..he has been MIA ever since .all I can think is he got popped. Now I am trying to navigate through posts to figure out how this works...I thought a found a good ugl in the states..American testoterone. ..but I wired money to them yesterday and it got withheld from the reciever and I even got phone call asking who the reciever is to me..and they have not responder to me all day other than an automated response saying they are swamped.I'm going to keep reading and see what I can find out but any advise from you guys will be huge ..I really need to find a legit source..I understand to use sponsers but not clear on how it works..go to a website like I did before which has not went well so far or pm for a list....

Research research and then more research!! I was in your shoes before brother. I take it very cautiously who I give my hard earned money too

Advanced Labs would like to welcome you. As a new member to a forum, it can be difficult to find answers. If you have any questions shoot me a pm!

Follow my Tapatalk and watch my vids!
https://vimeo.com/158434257

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome To ASF !!!
Do some homework and u'll find all the answers u need !!!
Theres some outstanding labs here , read thru the reviews and see what u get !!!
As far as them asking u for info , tellem nothing !!! That happened to me once , with WU . Asked me what I was sending moneies overseas for , told them reading material , shit that's my money , be happy ur getting a piece !!! Don't ask me shit !!!
But needless to say that's how it's gotten .
But ur in the right place !!!

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Mighty mouse is very much correct in what he said.. take it slow and be cautious. Read my friend. Check out bloodwork, reviews, everything and anything... weigh your options. Go with what looks best but has a proven track record of success. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome guys ...yeah so after spending all me free time iv had reading on here things are so much clearer and I feel like an an idiot for ordering like I did..unfortunately when I went to pick my cash back up it was already gone..those douch bags must be really good at this...just want to say I'm glad I found this site and and apriciate all the info on here.

Welcome To ASF!
Just be a good member here and you will be able to find what you are looking for..

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome!

Well ant dat bout a bitch!!! I hope your boys just a dick!

Welcome

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Great to have you! Seems like you have a wealth of knowledge. Welcome to the forum

I think better buy from abroad and pay by bitcoin. Thats not because we do like this. But its the safest way.
Bitcoin is completely safe. You pay and recieve all the juice you need. Maybe it takes a little longer time than domestic. But its much safer.

Back