• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Addict

Roamer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It has finally came time. I am tired of keeping it in. I am an addict. Sometimes, you have to come to the realization that you are not normal, or is that everyone else isn't normal? Either way you look at it, I consider myself an addict.

Many things led up to the point that I had to let my feelings be known. The final straw that broke the camel's back was a small fishing trip. I went and met up with some friends to do some fishing and a little drinking. Granted, I am an alcoholic, but I have learned to put a limit on myself. I thought about things all the way to where we meet up to fish. I packed enough pre- made meals for 2 days.

This trip is something I have done years past and gotten a lot of enjoyment out of. I guess the simple fact that I even contemplated not going this year reveals my loss of interest in it. You see, the thing is these friends I fish with aren't like me. They do not share the same interests as me.

There was a variety of age groups there, but most were right around my age. A lot of you know what that mark is, some of the guys were a few years older. There were about 20 o us there total. It was quite obvious to them that I am a user of anabolics. I didn't realize that it had become that apparent.

It goes to show how hard and critical we are of our own physiques. They cooked really good food to eat. I brought my own to eat. I was ridiculed for that by guys who couldn't even see their dicks. How does that work? I guess what I am trying to say is that my time there I did not enjoy because they are not like minded individuals. I guess my training/dedication has finally reached a stage where I am pretty serious about it, and my lifestyle has completely changed.

All of those guys smoke and drink daily. That is their "normal." My "normal" is now eating properly and being fuckin jacked all the time. It just amazes me that my whole thought process can be rotate 360 degrees like that. The drinking I did, I did not even enjoy that anymore or the cheat meal that I ate. I felt like it was detrimental to my goals and training. Pretty useless to mention, but I probably wont go next year. We did catch fish, did some catching up with some old friends, but it just isn't the same as it was years ago when I was "one of them" and their normal was my normal.

It was blatantly clear I was the superior alpha male of the group. EVERYONE was staring at me, even the guys wives. This made me feel a bit uncomfortable, but at the same time, was a really great motivational tool. I could tell they were envious. I was glad to come back home to my natural surroundings.

I guess I really am an ADDICT. I am an addict of being a jerked mofo that eats right, trains like a beast, and has a physique to back it up. If they are asking you " you on the roids man?" you know you are doing something right.

heres to all my 5 percent brothers. Nice to have someone to talk and vent to on here. Thanks for listening everyone, keep killing it, lets go to gainzville !!!

ADDICT !

The wives were looking at you like a piece of meat and guys were looking at there wives look at you lol...

Your a different person now brother , you changed ......now sit back and wait for the phone calls from them askin for your help or if they can film you bangin there wives :)

One simple word......JEALOUSY!

welcome to the club brother.
this is what separates us from the average Joe.
anyone with money can go buy a flashy car, anyone can go join a gym. anyone can jack some juice.

only a few have the discipline to take their physique to the best it can be. whatever that looks like. everyone is different

The wives were looking at you like a piece of meat and guys were looking at there wives look at you lol...

Your a different person now brother , you changed ......now sit back and wait for the phone calls from them askin for your help or if they can film you bangin there wives :)

I agree...openly they are saying, "he looks all fake, so gross." But they are looking and wondering what it would be like to have his massive arms surround them. Dreaming up how great it would be if their husbands look like that too. IMO

welcome to the club brother.
this is what separates us from the average Joe.
anyone with money can go buy a flashy car, anyone can go join a gym. anyone can jack some juice.

only a few have the discipline to take their physique to the best it can be. whatever that looks like. everyone is different

thanks brother nice club to be a part of.

I agree...openly they are saying, "he looks all fake, so gross." But they are looking and wondering what it would be like to have his massive arms surround them. Dreaming up how great it would be if their husbands look like that too. IMO

even if they are haters, they are still looking and mirin' !!!!!!!

I admire your dedication Roamer. But if it were me I would have partied down with my buddies for two days, then got back to business when I got home. Unless you are in contest prep, in which case you should have stayed home 👍.

Time and a place. You have to allow for cheat days IMO.

I admire your dedication Roamer. But if it were me I would have partied down with my buddies for two days, then got back to business when I got home. Unless you are in contest prep, in which case you should have stayed home 👍.

thanks JD, means a lot coming from you. I had (2) mixed drinks and a beer, and I felt like crap this morning. I guess just not my cup of tea anymore.

that was a solid read brother, thank you for that insight. Being part of a superior minority certainly is a huge driving factor for me as well.

thanks JD, means a lot coming from you. I had (2) mixed drinks and a beer, and I felt like crap this morning. I guess just not my cup of tea anymore.

3 drinks? That's nothin. But I'm happy for you. I don't know about feeling uncomfortable around their wives. You earned that shit. Let them go back to their fat fucking husbands and wish that they were as jerked as you.

I admire your dedication Roamer. But if it were me I would have partied down with my buddies for two days, then got back to business when I got home. Unless you are in contest prep, in which case you should have stayed home .

he just really started cracking down on his diet. so although no contest prep. he is prepping.
now me on the other hand, i've been grinding so long i could have partied , as i do when the mood strikes and not missed a beat

Bro you just put the seed of divorce in their wives thoughts. I stay about 250. Granted im not and prolly will never be contest lean. But everwhere i go people ask me "damn dude do you lift or something?"and it makes me uncomfortable. 3 times in the last week.
Ima start replying no i just woke up like this.

if they ask, i tell people i am a Gymnast.. that goes over with the chicks much better than saying i am a BB

All my friends just don't get it either . The "can't see their dicks " remark is hilarious and true. If I hear one more say it's the steroids I may punch them in the face . You know it has noting to do with training 6 days and forcing down so much food you hate eating . Good story Roamer , It's what I think everyday .

Dad bods are all the rage right now to make them feel better about themselves, your a freak, get help....:coffee:

Get Shredded!
he just really started cracking down on his diet. so although no contest prep. he is prepping.
now me on the other hand, i've been grinding so long i could have partied , as i do when the mood strikes and not missed a beat

someone showed me the light brother ;-)

if they ask, i tell people i am a Gymnast.. that goes over with the chicks much better than saying i am a BB

I'm gonna have to try that, I don't know if it will go over too well in my area though lol

The same here. The last 3 years I've completely changed. I still enjoy my guy time with friends drinking beer and splurging but they seem to get irritated when I blow them off for the gym.

I use to drink 6-8 beers a day. Eat hamburgers and fried chicken all the time. Like you said there normal is no longer my normal.

What's funny is a guy kind of migrated into our group. He never really fit in but had a good looking wife. They separated a few months ago and she found out I was separated and couldn't contact me fast enough. She got some Tren dick along with some IA hammer. Needles to say, all I have to do is make a phone call

The same here. The last 3 years I've completely changed. I still enjoy my guy time with friends drinking beer and splurging but they seem to get irritated when I blow them off for the gym.

I use to drink 6-8 beers a day. Eat hamburgers and fried chicken all the time. Like you said there normal is no longer my normal.

What's funny is a guy kind of migrated into our group. He never really fit in but had a good looking wife. They separated a few months ago and she found out I was separated and couldn't contact me fast enough. She got some Tren dick along with some IA hammer. Needles to say, all I have to do is make a phone call

Fuck yeah Bobcat. That's what I'm talkin about! Fuck her into oblivion; and I mean, put your damn foot on her head while your pile driving her from behind. Never let her forget what being fucked by a beast feels like.

Grab her some caber and she'll be reaming you out again in no time.

Lol. Tren dick not Deca dick. Rage pounding that left her motionless for 2-3 minutes with cum running out between her legs

Caber upd my wife sex drive the 1st few mths she was on it,,but mt2 is superior to all

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Back