• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

theCaptn's Mobile kindness!

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Goddamit traffics slow on my kindness thread.

So I'm going to pick a deserving member and herald their good qualities for the day!

Hmm .. Who to choose?

Post some pics of ur budgy smuggler so all can have a bloody good arvo..

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Smoke a carton of fags and think wheely hard...

Cheapthreads out...

Smoke a carton of fags and think wheely hard...

Cheapthreads out...
He winz the prize..1 day ban/melt

www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

He winz the prize..1 day ban/melt

www.steroidforyou.com

Witch is it a ban or melt ? I like them both , however you'll get more out of me with a melt then a ban. Ban / melt for...... It's more of a way for him to make up his mind but i can go either way... Bentley's and Benjamin's or blue cross blue shields the choice is yours..

Cheapthreads out..

We the hell is this kindness thread

It's when the cap don't get the attention he deserves. So he's kindly asking fo some love butt...

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
Witch is it a ban or melt ? I like them both , however you'll get more out of me with a melt then a ban. Ban / melt for...... It's more of a way for him to make up his mind but i can go either way... Bentley's and Benjamin's or blue cross blue shields the choice is yours..

Cheapthreads out..
How bout the ban then the melt

www.steroidforyou.com

How bout the ban then the melt

www.steroidforyou.com

I'll take it make it for 30 dayz , there's some some gimmick's I've been dieing to try out....

Cheapthreads out...

I'll take it make it for 30 dayz , there's some some gimmick's I've been dieing to try out....

Cheapthreads out...
Haha..i think ur writing style would be easy to spot..better get creative my friend

www.steroidforyou.com

Haha..i think ur writing style would be easy to spot..better get creative my friend

www.steroidforyou.com

Lol.... No secret there back to ye 'ol drawing board.....hahaha..

Cheapthreads out..

I want showered with compliments. But you gotta use odd aussie terminology or it dont count.

I'd say BigTime might need some mobile kindness right about now.

AT have squarely fucked him in the arse it would seem :(

I'd say BigTime might need some mobile kindness right about now.

AT have squarely fucked him in the arse it would seem :(
Ya..sad to see..its not writen in stone yet but i think the templates have been made

www.steroidforyou.com

did azza start posting gain, why is it so dead

Thread number two of the kindness failed I would say it is tI me to be a dick again.

Back