• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Havent been around much

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Havent been on the forum much lately due to life so im not in the loop as to whats been going on so fill me in and save me from reading countless pages of whats happened this past month or two. Whats been going on? I seen hugebuttholes back which is awesome asf needs him. hes like our grouchy internet uncle. Also i seen crawf stepped down as well as another shop being supposodly shady. I see trackstar and minnie mouse are still holding it down..which is awesome. Mrs.parker...i mean mrs robsinsons.. is still lifting heavier than most of you....wheres sheri? Havent seen progress on here( Hes prolly out balls deep in some bad bitch...)
Im guessing seattles out huntin down a nickle bag of reggie (haha couldnt leave you out) wheres dq and s2h? I love those guys.

Havent been on the forum much lately due to life so im not in the loop as to whats been going on so fill me in and save me from reading countless pages of whats happened this past month or two. Whats been going on? I seen hugebuttholes back which is awesome asf needs him. hes like our grouchy internet uncle. Also i seen crawf stepped down as well as another shop being supposodly shady. I see trackstar and minnie mouse are still holding it down..which is awesome. Mrs.parker...i mean mrs robsinsons.. is still lifting heavier than most of you....wheres sheri? Havent seen progress on here( Hes prolly out balls deep in some bad bitch...)
Im guessing seattles out huntin down a nickle bag of reggie (haha couldnt leave you out) wheres dq and s2h? I love those guys.

S2h is getting ready for next years Royal Rumble.

DQ is standing by with calculator in hand to dissect your test results.

Trackstar and myself are officially named "Mouse Trap" per cheapthreads

Don't place a order with a source of your previous order hasn't came yet

Progress is a closet ghey

Heavy keeps sending frontal nudes to me

And if you want to speak to the captn' u have to report to his kindness thread

Dema still dreamy

XS still fucking my damn wife

And I'm waiting on my mutha fuccn hat

Dema still dreamy

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Haha mousetrap lmao thats good. I actually just got some more stuff to have made up. I ordered some shirts to be made up to. Im going with next level blanks which are AWESOME im excited for then to get made. As far as the hat goes i was just thinking about that today actually. I get paid friday and ill send ya one. U wanted the red n black one right?

Haha mousetrap lmao thats good. I actually just got some more stuff to have made up. I ordered some shirts to be made up to. Im going with next level blanks which are AWESOME im excited for then to get made. As far as the hat goes i was just thinking about that today actually. I get paid friday and ill send ya one. U wanted the red n black one right?

Yes sir!!

How the frickin fuck did i forget to mention you rap? Hows things been going? I havent been on here for shit lately. Things are turning around for me thankfully. Im suprised to see you didnt work for mfl again.

Hugh is back?? Thats kuhl does he have any bunk labmax var for sale or are we all not supposed to talk about his purchase situation from a few months back?

Mr hugh this place definitely has missed ya. Glad to see all the ol hnic's still here. Anywho mighty ima pm you friday and try n get that on the way to ya. I tell ya what ive been busy with this apparel line. The futures lookn pretty good with it all.

The future is promising

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some Super Red
Knocking me out

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Dema still dreamy

You radiate goodwill and positivity at every turn! A much loved member of the forum with your cheeky banter and dedication to customers!

See what I'm talking about☝️ he loves me
Thats his way of sayin ur a bloody wanka

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Back