• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Accutane source?

Downsouth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Preferably domestic but if you guys know of a good source on it i would appreciate the info very much. Thanks in advance.

IML ISO here as well . I used it for 4 months last spring /summer. Great results

Yep, similar good luck with IronMag gear. The research chem isotretinoin doesn't have quite the effect on me as pharm capsules but it's still potent for sure and I can always bump the dose up.

In case the acronyms aren't clear: IML = ironmaglabs.com, IMR= ironmagresearch.com. The latter is what you want for research chems. Same company runs both sites.

Preferably domestic but if you guys know of a good source on it i would appreciate the info very much. Thanks in advance.

I used USA Peptide and my acne went away really quickly with 20mg a day. A bottle will last you 150 days at that dose. My lips were really dry for the first month but bearable after that.

They also have the lowest price 60ml @ 50mg/ml for $55 and they always have discount codes, offers, etc.

http://www.usapeptide.com/li-isotretinoin-60ml-50mg-ml/

http://int.basicstero.net/post-cycle-therapy/roas-(price-for-50-pills)

Any orders placed between 1st of and 8th of May in our international store will get the following bonuses:

for orders over 100$ - 35$ freebies
for 200$ orders - 90$ freebies
for 300$ orders - 200$ freebies
for 500$ order - 400$ freebies
for 700$ orders - a whooping 700$ of freebies

My wife is using pharmacoms from basics dom site. It's working well. Actually started working alot faster than I thought it would. They call it raos I think

Just go to the Dermatologist. I got prescribed right away when I had it on my back and shoulders. If you don't want to do that I have gotten some from Napsgear

Back