• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy here saying hello

Flanex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey ASF members.Just wanted to introduce myself.I just signed up this afternoon.

I'm 47yo.5'8" & 185lbs on TRT since 2009

I've been lifting since I was 14,but had to take some time off for injuries & surgeries.I've been back at it steadily for the past 4 years or so.

I'm going to do my first SARM stack this coming May after I get my blood work back.I'm doing 12 weeks of Ostarine,Andarine & Cardarine.
After a couple of cycles of SARMs I'll probably(more than likely) look into doing the heavier stuff.

Thanks for having me.This looks like a great forum.

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

Welcome. If you hadn't fully committed to sarms, read around. You can find more options. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Yeah I've been reading around & it doesn't seem like many like sarms here.I already have the S4 & GW.I'm just waiting on the Osta.So I'm going to try this out first.

Next Fall I'll probably get some Test-E @ 500mgs a week + some Dbol.Thanks

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF!
There is plenty of knowledgeable people here who can help you
If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me.

Welcome. If you hadn't fully committed to sarms, read around. You can find more options. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

☝️ agreed

Advanced Labs would like to welcome you. As a new member to a forum, it can be difficult to find answers. If you have any questions shoot me a pm!

Follow my Tapatalk and watch my vids!
https://vimeo.com/158434257

Back