• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Where to get pins at?

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any recommendations for ordering pins that have a fast delivery and good quality?

Tons of places bro...some already mentioned. And most will ship discreetly so box doesn't arrive with "sryinge" written all over it.

Buying needles is not illegal. In fact, last thing they want is ppl re-using needles and spreading shit.

GPZ as well

Hell, you can even purchase off Ebay. Done that twice but paid a little more.

You dangled your participle.

- - - Updated - - -

You dangled your participle.

gpz fo a nigga

Shop medvet for best price gpz if you need discreet shipping. Shopmedvets shipping label says veterinary supplies on it.

Might look weird if you don't have pets and live with nosey roommates

Sent from my iPhone while taking a shit

Get Shredded!
Dang can't use shopmedvet in my state

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

That who I use just wish they had bigger selection

That who I use just wish they had bigger selection

I'm with you there, I like to buy barrels with 21ga x3/4 on them for loading then switch out to 25ga x 1" to pin.

Also haven't found slin pin sizes in luer lock style from gpz yet, I got some 30gX1/2" luer locks from a friend and those work killer for pre workout Ed injections.

I'm with you there, I like to buy barrels with 21ga x3/4 on them for loading then switch out to 25ga x 1" to pin.

Also haven't found slin pin sizes in luer lock style from gpz yet, I got some 30gX1/2" luer locks from a friend and those work killer for pre workout Ed injections.

They have 20ga x 1.5" and those work fine but I can see how 3/4" would be sweet. Or 3/8" for that matter. Short and fat.

They also have 30ga 0.5" luer lock but no slin pin syringes to put em on. Maybe no biggie if you can just use a 3cc syringe instead without the fine accuracy of a 1cc.

They have 20ga x 1.5" and those work fine but I can see how 3/4" would be sweet. Or 3/8" for that matter. Short and fat.

They also have 30ga 0.5" luer lock but no slin pin syringes to put em on. Maybe no biggie if you can just use a 3cc syringe instead without the fine accuracy of a 1cc.

The 30g x 0.5 luer locks work on a 3ml barrel but if you can get 1ml barrels it's easier to push if you are pinning something on the thicker side.

Bro if u go to Any hospital , and walk into pretty much Any room , there's a red box w/ a white clear top on it .
Reach on in there and grab as many pins as u want !!! Shit bro , they're FREE !!!
Enjoy :) !!!

Back