• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Knee Sleeves

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone recommend a good pair of knee sleeves?

Don't need anything for powerlifting or anything just to help out on leg day.

Rehband on Amazon. Love 'em!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I need some to. My knees are fucked. Pop, pop down both sides and middle. Fuck my life.

Sucks. Every joint in my body is snap, crackle, and pop.

It never gets better ether. I'm 30 going on 60.

IML Gear Cream!
Rehband on Amazon. Love 'em!

Rehband has two sizes... I love the 7mm.. I have the 5 as well u use only for heavy lifting.. 7 is everyday leg sesh

Rehband are good. SBD's are better. Just about the same price and SBD covers more surface area.

You should try the SBD knee sleeves. It sounds like you could use some banded distraction on the knee. You probably don't have any floss bands. You can try flossing your knees before you start your leg workout. I'd do banded distraction 1st then floss bands. I wrap my knees going out. That is the natural way most peoples knees track when squatting. Wrap them and go through various squatting motions, and squat stances. Sit at the bottom position for few seconds. This helped me tremendously and also shooting a vid to look at my squat form. I used to use a narrow stance but that forced my knees to shoot past my toes. So now I am little wider than shoulder width and still can get ATG.

Thanks guys!

All of these popped up when I was researching so I'll decide soon.

Rehband are good. SBD's are better. Just about the same price and SBD covers more surface area.

You should try the SBD knee sleeves. It sounds like you could use some banded distraction on the knee. You probably don't have any floss bands. You can try flossing your knees before you start your leg workout. I'd do banded distraction 1st then floss bands. I wrap my knees going out. That is the natural way most peoples knees track when squatting. Wrap them and go through various squatting motions, and squat stances. Sit at the bottom position for few seconds. This helped me tremendously and also shooting a vid to look at my squat form. I used to use a narrow stance but that forced my knees to shoot past my toes. So now I am little wider than shoulder width and still can get ATG.
If I went ATG, my shit would snap up like a mofo.

Rehbands for the win. WTF Monte that's old man gear.
No shit! Lol.

Hack squatting 5 hinge yesterday and thought my knee caps were gonna blow out. Hurting pretty bad after that and the rest of the session.

:winkfinger:

Damn that suck. Can you hit parallel without any pain?
Ya, anything over parallel my knees hurt like a son of a bitch on both right side's .

Hopefully you don't have any major issues. You should try banded distraction. Voodoo floss bands. They work wonders bro.
I really do. I think I need to do more hamstring work too. I think that the fact that my quads overpower my hamstrings may have something to do with my tendons what do you think?

Yeah that can play role in your knee issues. Most people are quad dominant. When you have muscle imbalances your stronger muscles will take over when they should be secondary or assisting in that exercise. So in your case say you are doing deadlifts bring that you're quad dominant your quads could be doing the majority of the work. You need more hamstring work. So on leg day a 2:1 ratio of hamstring to quad work should be your goal. More stretching of the quads no need to stretch the hammies until after the workout. I'd try the floss bands and banded distraction and see if that will help rid of that pain.
Thanks brother, I will look into thoes bands for sure. My leg days are fucked. I will take your advice and put it to good use. I know you know your shit. That's for sure. I'm going to start hitting them hard. Stright off the bat.

Yeah I had some issues last year I had to tweak squat stance and did floss bands and banded distraction. I have enough bands a equipment to open a physical therapy spot. lol.
Hahaha, that's awesome man. You really stick to your shit, you've got some serious dedication. I need to really focus on my knees and get them back to where the should be. I'll definitely pick up some floss bands.

Gotta stay as healthy as possible at 39 if I want to continue pushing heavy weights.
You're older than me and I bet you're in better shape. I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like I'm just falling apart, and I'm only 30 God damn it.

Get Shredded!

You can always use a inner tube for a bicycle tire to floss with. Distractions gotta get the band's but they are easy to buy on amazon. I'm lucky my gym has tons of that stuff. Everything and the kitchen sink

Back