• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I haven't shit for 3 days

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And I'm worried. I know there's a big fuckin turd stuck in my intestines, I can feel it.

Low carb + kratom + high protein = the turdpocalypse

6d919fe71cb87724f20997d5826e4e38.jpg

I think I'm pushing too hard

Bro, no way....if you are eating enough, you should be shitting enough...

I am pale as a ghost and feel like projectile vommitting, srs

I think this very well may be the end of the line

This is why the good lord gave us dieters psyllium husk, so our shits wouldn't look like that of rabbits.

This :) Gave it to my horses every month like clockwork, worked like a charm so Now I take it when necessary :winkfinger:
no poops is no good LOL

There's this stuff called "fiber." Helps you shit.

Time for some cocaine.

Am I the only one turned on hearing Mrs R. talk about her movements?

Barleans Green Food + the herb Epezota+kale + one squeezed lemon=shit your life away

​Drink a large cup of coffee and get on a treadmill

IML Gear Cream!
Start taking probiotics.

There is a brand at wall mart called Trubiotics that I prefer.

Start taking probiotics.

There is a brand at wall mart called Trubiotics that I prefer.

I've never tried that, it works for you eh? I mean, my whole turd canal must be one giant poop snake. I took a couple muscle relaxers, I mean business.

I've made a little progress..

Last edited:
They work.

Im able to have a full evacuation every session.

Your stool becomes balanced between hard and soft which cuts down on wiping.

Less gas bloat after large meals.

These are just a few of the noticeable benefits that I see. There are tons of unnoticed benefits that go on behind the scenes.

The sad part is that there isnt a sponsor here you could beg for free fiber supps. That would at least make your mod begging less needy

Dude can you say go get an enema if you still don't shit by tomorrow.

3 xenical, a pizza and some cheeseburgers. you will clear that giant protein plug right out no problem.

Did you remove your butt plug?

I've never tried that, it works for you eh? I mean, my whole turd canal must be one giant poop snake. I took a couple muscle relaxers, I mean business.

I've made a little progress..

Are you still on the pain meds as well? That will cause it. Take some laxative and increase fiber. The barleans green food that S2h mentioned is quite good!

My boss wife just had this. She was in hospital for 3 days why they cleaned her out. It was bad.

Get Shredded!
The pain meds are the problem you junk.

Don't forget to drink your water~! Your poor butthole is in for a good ripping when that mega dry turd decides its time to birth. Better grad some hemroid cream while your out today.

Are you still on the pain meds as well? That will cause it. Take some laxative and increase fiber. The barleans green food that S2h mentioned is quite good!

My boss wife just had this. She was in hospital for 3 days why they cleaned her out. It was bad.

I refused the pain medication. I need some
Fiber

go to walmart and buy a bottle of magnesium citrate, its about 99cents. drink the whole bottle... tastes like shitty cherry soda, but not bad. works in about 4-6 hrs.

Yes we do poop, at least we TRY :roflmao:Kinda NOT funny tho :( Since my surgery my meds have screwed my guts UP!!!! RX laxatives don't even help me. But Roid is right Jeffy, probiotics and some Kefir every day helps and SRS, try a coffee enema, you'll feel like a new man :winkfinger: google it

You need to stick your arm up your ass and dislodge the turd.

c5cd06a204d14e5e8a55b1abee188576.jpg

07d4a175dd534482a6759ece20c03bfd.jpg

This is the only option.

Last edited:
Back