• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lab results 900mg test e

maybe you can out lift me one day if you keep those numbers up:):)

maybe you can out lift me one day if you keep those numbers up:):)
Highly doubtful.

Your teeter hangup recovery system gives you an undeniable edge.

Also those trex arms allow more leverage 😂

I love the comment on the lab slip. Confirmed by repeat analysis. Lab tech must be like god dam gear heads make them have to do the test again. Personally I'd have a wall of fame with the crazy high test numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the comment on the lab slip. Confirmed by repeat analysis. Lab tech must be like god dam gear heads make them have to do the test again. Personally I'd have a wall of fame with the crazy high test numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol.

The wall of gainz.

Probably 6,000-7,000 at peak a day after pin. Nice!

Are you feeling like superman on all that dosage? Or you getting a super-acne breakout at least? :) I have to up my accutane big time as hormones rise...

I have a lab that says 33,000. :D

You can too! Just pin up 100mg TNE and get bloods about an hour later. LC/MS of course...

Are you feeling like superman on all that dosage? Or you getting a super-acne breakout at least? :) I have to up my accutane big time as hormones rise...

You can too! Just pin up 100mg TNE and get bloods about an hour later. LC/MS of course...

Well this was only 2 days removed. I fucked up my original post. Pin Monday draw Wednesday

On my current 900mg dose I feel pretty awesome yes lol.

Now these are nice numbers.... Meaningless of course according to the current logic :roflmao:

I can't make it out. What was your e2 number?

I have been recently intrigued by free test numbers, I have never quite understood what is considered good or bad, and until recently they were usually capped. My last blast cycle was 600mg/wk test, 200-400mg/wk tren-e, 2 iu's GH, last 3-1/2 weeks IML M-Sten, 12.5 mg aromasin ed. Came back:

Total test: 2,250ng/dl
Free test: 902pg/ml
E2: 18

I thought my free was crazy high. Later our resident Einstein (CM) :) pointed out 4% was top of the range for LabCorp I believe. Mine was 4% of the total, yours was 3.46%. So we both have a lot of unbound testosterone coarsing thru our veins brother. Not to be confused with bio-available of course, lol. Maybe s2h can chime in.

Either way. Nice results.

im confused

Why you confused bruh?

Now these are nice numbers.... Meaningless of course according to the current logic :roflmao:

I can't make it out. What was your e2 number?

I have been recently intrigued by free test numbers, I have never quite understood what is considered good or bad, and until recently they were usually capped. My last blast cycle was 600mg/wk test, 200-400mg/wk tren-e, 2 iu's GH, last 3-1/2 weeks IML M-Sten, 12.5 mg aromasin ed. Came back:

Total test: 2,250ng/dl
Free test: 902pg/ml
E2: 18

I thought my free was crazy high. Later our resident Einstein (CM) :) pointed out 4% was top of the range for LabCorp I believe. Mine was 4% of the total, yours was 3.46%. So we both have a lot of unbound testosterone coarsing thru our veins brother. Not to be confused with bio-available of course, lol. Maybe s2h can chime in.

Either way. Nice results.

JD.... When did you start GH??

If he's pinning mwf,unless he just started ,his levels should he alot more stable. Not fluctuating by 3000.

33,000?!?!?!?!!

Back