• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For those of you who like fish.

aragorn1500

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I can afford it I like to buy Salmon, but Tilapia is a lot cheaper. Anyone else eat Tilapia?

Thanks.

When I can afford it I like to buy Salmon, but Tilapia is a lot cheaper. Anyone else eat Tilapia?

Thanks.

Your basicly putting shit into your mouth....go watch some video on tilapia farms and I bet you will never buy that shit again

Your basicly putting shit into your mouth....go watch some video on tilapia farms and I bet you will never buy that shit again
Hey, Bottom Feeders need love too!

I use to be a mate on a Factory Trawler, If any of you witnessed how Pollock and bottom fish were processed you would never eat bottom fish or Mcdonalds fillet of fish again.:nono:

I eat king salmon every now and then when it's frozen and sent to me. Beer battered halibut is good shit too.

Tilapia = turd fish

Blue water fish are the best IMO.. Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi, Wahoo, swordfish.. But then again those are seasonal and availability is limited.. Flounder is good.. Fuck tilapia

IML Gear Cream!
With as much as we have to spend to eat, cost does become a factor.
Buy the most affordable wild caught fish you can, club stores make this easier. My favorite wild white fish is Mahi.

Please read and follow the board rules.

I like mahi myself but to be honest seafood is so plentiful here I guess I am spoiled . We usually sell them to cover the trip.

I go to Ak every summer and catch or trap my own wild fish or shell fish
I have an acct at Resteraunt Depot in Ca. Fresh fish from around the country and buy it for wholesale .

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Swai is a much better option than tilapia.

I love salmon though, that's like a special occasion fish for me.

anyone eat striper or know the nutritional value....... guess i could google lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Striper that I've had is an ocean fish high in fat, very good. There is a landlocked species of striped bass, idk if it's the same.

I agree with you on the Tilapia, for some reason it's only available farm-raised and that they are bottom feeders. How can their be a fish that isn't available swimming out in the wild?

Fish is very healthy food, i think one day i will stop eating meat and will it only fish.
But in truth wild salmon really tastes better

Swai is a much better option than tilapia.

I love salmon though, that's like a special occasion fish for me.

Same here, salmon every now and then but to be honest swai is my fav fish, it's also known as river cobbler or basa.

If it's good for Brian Shaw then it sure is good enough for me.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I've been eating more cod lately than anything. I love fish but it's hard having any variety when you eat it 3-4 times a week.

Back