• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prince the musician reportedly passed away

Yeah, I saw that, and then I just peeked at fb. That's the only thing showing up on my feed.

He was such a great performer. So sad.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I guess we should have known
By the way he parked his car sideways
That it wouldn't last
See he's the kind person
That believes in making out once
Love em and leave em fast
I guess we must be dumb
Cause he had a pocket
full of horses
Trojan and some of them used
But it was Wednesday night I guess that makes it all right
And we say what have you got to lose
And honey he said

Little Red Corvette
Baby I'm much to fast
Little Red Corvette
I need a love that's gunna last
R.I.P. Prince

Sent from The Iron Pile

Facebook told me Prince died this morning (20 times, or so)

I thought it was prince from IMF/ASF and I cried

Facebook told me Prince died this morning (20 times, or so)

I thought it was prince from IMF/ASF and I cried

Well ..I probably should have posted this regular chat instead of the pit. The man played 27 different instruments and started with the guitar, self taught at the age of 12 (late in life for music really) ..maybe you don't like his music but he was arguably one of the greatest musicians of his time being well versed in singing, song writing, sound production and sheer skill on a guitar..he also successfully told the big wig record label to eat a dock with his silent mutiny with the word "slave" written on his face for public appearances.
I genuinely didn't like a lot of his stuff after the 90s but the dude is a legend

OMG Prince and Chyna committed suicide together by simultaneous drug overdoses! I just read it at wal mart in checkout number 8!

Well ..I probably should have posted this regular chat instead of the pit. The man played 27 different instruments and started with the guitar, self taught at the age of 12 (late in life for music really) ..maybe you don't like his music but he was arguably one of the greatest musicians of his time being well versed in singing, song writing, sound production and sheer skill on a guitar..he also successfully told the big wig record label to eat a dock with his silent mutiny with the word "slave" written on his face for public appearances.
I genuinely didn't like a lot of his stuff after the 90s but the dude is a legend
And he was from the best, most LEGENDARY, EPIC state of ALL TIME!!! RIP Prince

Loved his craft. RIP

Like someone said earlier: he was the only guy alive that could wear women's clothes and still steal your girl.

Hard for me to feel badly...57 years old but lived like a literal fucking "rock star."

Best of everything. Vacations. Cars. Homes. Women. Plenty of cash. Fame...etc.

So in his relatively short life he has lived well and better then 99% (want to say 100% but I know ROID would be pissed) of everyone on this board.

RIP

I'm just trolling. Don't worry, I've rustled enough jimmys on social media today. It's been quit the fun actually. No need for me to troll the pit

:coffee:

Get Shredded!
Like someone said earlier: he was the only guy alive that could wear women's clothes and still steal your girl.

Totally true.

I didn't know he had been married twice and had an infant son that passed away at a week old.

The best synopsis I've seen of his music today was that it was either foreplay or prayer

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just trolling. Don't worry, I've rustled enough jimmys on social media today. It's been quit the fun actually. No need for me to troll the pit

:coffee:

Np..I'm just banning you

I was wondering if this was going to happen...youtube lifted the restriction on princes music..I wonder if will stay that way

I was wondering if this was going to happen...youtube lifted the restriction on princes music..I wonder if will stay that way

Still can't find a good version of Let's Go Crazy on YouTube. It took page three of Google search results to find the music video version which lacks the whole organ/preaching intro. That song is still awesome.

Totally true.

I didn't know he had been married twice and had an infant son that passed away at a week old.

The best synopsis I've seen of his music today was that it was either foreplay or prayer

- - - Updated - - -

Np..I'm just banning you

168b6b6e49451151ae3f27952698aa5d.jpg

Plz no banning, I'm a gentle soul

Yeah...some of the stuff is still copyright blocked..
I imagine rolling Stone will put up some good stuff.

I had to go to that one crazy site to find raspberry beret.

Kiss, little red corvette, when doves cry and purple rain are all easy to find...as is a good cover he did of creep but it's very dimly lit.

There was a piece done on the superb owl halftime show that's up too..it's a pretty nice piece done by the half time show production crew.

- - - Updated - - -

168b6b6e49451151ae3f27952698aa5d.jpg

Plz no banning, I'm a gentle soul

Like I said..banned

Yeah...some of the stuff is still copyright blocked..
I imagine rolling Stone will put up some good stuff.

I had to go to that one crazy site to find raspberry beret.

Kiss, little red corvette, when doves cry and purple rain are all easy to find...as is a good cover he did of creep but it's very dimly lit.

There was a piece done on the superb owl halftime show that's up too..it's a pretty nice piece done by the half time show production crew.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said..banned

I love you.

Totally true.

Awesome! That's a new mindset to take when listening now.

Still can't find a good version of Let's Go Crazy on YouTube. It took page three of Google search results to find the music video version which lacks the whole organ/preaching intro. That song is still awesome.

And no link for us? :(

Back