• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy 420

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today is the day, smokers Unite!! May the happiness roll in! Everyone have a chill day!!

5161767d6fbc6854c33faac8df8640fa.gif

Is THC anabolic?
There's a dispensary down the street where I work. I smell that all day long. Cars pass by lightning it up

Sent from The Iron Pile

Is THC anabolic?
There's a dispensary down the street where I work. I smell that all day long. Cars pass by lightning it up

Sent from The Iron Pile
THC is very anabolic, it has been compared to Tren.

Today is the day, smokers Unite!! May the happiness roll in! Everyone have a chill day!!

5161767d6fbc6854c33faac8df8640fa.gif

Happy 420 to you brother Seattle.!!!! I used to live right south of you in Humboldt County California where the REAL GREEN grass grows.!!! Haha

Im guilty. I have been indulging i need to stop again. So im enjoying it today then its back to boring ass sobriety. Tomorrow.

THC is very anabolic, it has been compared to Tren.

Purple Bubble Gum Tren Kush. I know it's useful for a lot of things. Hard gainers who can't eat a lot use certain strains for appetite and there are strains for relaxation and sleep. And if you need mota-vation.

Purple Bubble Gum Tren Kush. I know it's useful for a lot of things. Hard gainers who can't eat a lot use certain strains for appetite and there are strains for relaxation and sleep. And if you need mota-vation.
Haha, I see what you did there. If you smoke for too, long it seems like it almost has the opposite effect, acts as an appetite suppressant. Or at least for me anyway.

Im guilty. I have been indulging i need to stop again. So im enjoying it today then its back to boring ass sobriety. Tomorrow.
Nothing wrong with takin the HIGH road.. Sure.. It's the road less traveled. But it is traveled, none the less.

Happy 420 to you brother Seattle.!!!! I used to live right south of you in Humboldt County California where the REAL GREEN grass grows.!!! Haha
Haha, I bet it was a nice view. Happy 420 to you too bro!

Roll em and smoke em! Happy 420 everyone have peaceful and relaxed day!

B/P

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I got fired from a job in college coming in blown. (Served tables) as I walked out I lit the rest of my joint... the assistant manager came out started yelling at me that I couldn't wait 5 mins to relight. She said I had to wash dishes and stay in the back if I wanted to keep my job. I told her that the only way I was going to do that is if me and her smoked the rest of the joint after work and wrestled.
Washed dishes, smoked the joint with her and did in fact wrestle... until the clothes came off.

I got some really colorful shit for tonight.

Look for a munchies thread later

I got fired from a job in college coming in blown. (Served tables) as I walked out I lit the rest of my joint... the assistant manager came out started yelling at me that I couldn't wait 5 mins to relight. She said I had to wash dishes and stay in the back if I wanted to keep my job. I told her that the only way I was going to do that is if me and her smoked the rest of the joint after work and wrestled.
Washed dishes, smoked the joint with her and did in fact wrestle... until the clothes came off.

I got some really colorful shit for tonight.

Look for a munchies thread later
Hahaha, well damn that turned out to be alright!

Dabs.... its what for dinner.

Get Shredded!
wish i could enjoy it too, i miss being a kid with no worries or responsibility... random drug tests, cant loose my career.

have fun guys.

You going to let him get a little bit of that sausage to?
You are the man with the plan...I like your style my man! Now go and roll it up and meet me in the living room...ha ha!

BTW what is everyone smoking on tonight for this good ol' 420 holiday?

Me...im smoking on that afghan indo kush myself and I got just a tad bit of that blueberry yum yum...I never thought it could taste this good, thank god for the nigga who brought it into my hood!

Chief on ladies and gents! Pardon the interruption!

B/P

wish i could enjoy it too, i miss being a kid with no worries or responsibility... random drug tests, cant loose my career.

have fun guys.
I am very responsible, a husband and I have three kids...I get my chief on everyday and provide for the family! Mary Jane has never got in the way of me being a responsible adult...thanks though!

B/P

You are the man with the plan...I like your style my man! Now go and roll it up and meet me in the living room...ha ha!

BTW what is everyone smoking on tonight for this good ol' 420 holiday?

Me...im smoking on that afghan indo kush myself and I got just a tad bit of that blueberry yum yum...I never thought it could taste this good, thank god for the nigga who brought it into my hood!

Chief on ladies and gents! Pardon the interruption!

B/P
I'm smokin on some Dabs of, Fire OG. And hitting some Sour Lemon Diesel flowers!! Life is good!!
44570635414d0c677992b2c3df75a271.jpg

My little Rig..

a9c5d0c816c68b36f76c92f449dd1f10.jpg

I am very responsible, a husband and I have three kids...I get my chief on everyday and provide for the family! Mary Jane has never got in the way of me being a responsible adult...thanks though!

B/P

nah man, it wasnt meant to be negative, i was reliving my youth through my words. i envy your ability to still enjoy pot, just saying i wish i could also. to much work and risk to sneak around under the radar.

nah man, it wasnt meant to be negative, i was reliving my youth through my words. i envy your ability to still enjoy pot, just saying i wish i could also. to much work and risk to sneak around under the radar.
I hear ya. If you get drug tested then not even worth the hassle. Random piss test are bull shit though.

Back