• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
cem products

Wondering if anyone uses Cem products. I used there Tamox after a ph cycle and have a bottle of arimidex on hand. They seem to be pretty big on other forums but nor this one.

Last edited:
aad3137a891248dcc8c1c578faae30d9_zps7oocf4ea.gif

They lost their merchant account last I heard...

It's amazing to me they are still in business. High prices, poor quality if not outright garbage.

It's amazing to me they are still in business. High prices, poor quality if not outright garbage.
Really? I never had any issues with cem. I did wait for a sale before I bought from them lol.

Really? I never had any issues with cem. I did wait for a sale before I bought from them lol.

A couple years ago I bought bunk clen from them. When I complained that even at 200mcg, I didn't feel squat. I was told I must be a non-responder. So they replaced with another product of my choice. So I tried the liquid aromasin.... let's just say that was garbage too.

IML Gear Cream!
I've always had great results with them. Blood tested aromasin and udca and was on point. Nolva had my nips tight. But definitely agree they are more expensive than most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back