• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Psl (ep) product review

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey brother's just wanted to do as I said and give a quick review now that I have ran a little PSL gears. First and foremost let me start by saying I have never felt ANY oil this smooth....thin...and very crystal clear. Now we all know that doesn't mean shit if the gear is bunk. WELL brothers PSL is FAR from bunk and thier gear is beyond g2g.!!! I have just been using some TProp and Dbol to try out PSL and let me tell you I'm completely impressed.!!! I'm using Adex as needed. Obviously I have put on some quick mass from the Dbol and even though it's nice mass it is very solid and I'm actually leaning out a little bit. My cuts and striations are becoming very visible which I usually don't experience from dbol.!!! I usually retain water and mass and then cut it up but if this combo always works this good I will always use it...I mean these Dbol are tiny little pills about the size of 1/4 tic tac but man they have a great pop to them!!!! When PSL dbol is putting big mass on me and it's hard and quality feeling muscle I would say the Dbol is TOP NOTCH and the prices can't be beat.!! About to order some in bulk.!!!! I'm only taking 30mg a day and getting FAR BETTER results than some other sources that I took 50mg a day and didn't see the results I'm seeing now PERIOD even though a couple different source brands were supposed to be dosed at 50mg...well 50mg of PSL dbol would surely exceed ur dreams.!! Lol.. In all seriousness I have never had blue hearts or pink thais so I can't rate those but I know with PSL that I just found the best dbol I have tried yet from any source.!!!!! Now the TProp... I'm taking 100mg EOD and as I said above this oil is magical to look at...lol..it is gorgeous looking oil and it's preformance is right up there with its beauty. I have been getting more vascular and actually building lean mass and my muscles are swollen and the cuts are right back with great shoulder striations and I'm attaining this stuff with this Prop.and dbol...2 compounds you wouldn't expect to leave you cut. But it's like I'm putting on big mass it's just quite ripped and striated for compounds known to cause water retention and bloat..etc... I feel absolutely GREAT from the Prop as far as strength and concentration and all around great feeling. Let me tell you brothers I don't recieve ANYTHING for my reviews but when a source does me real good like PSL did then I feel that I OWE it to them to talk about their quality buisiness from the easy ordering to the quality gear.!!! When a source gives me bad products well I speak my mind also..lol...but there is not a bad word to be said about PSL.!! TOP NOTCH all the way.!!! I love PSL gears and the wide array of products.!!! I just started some of thier HCG 2 nights ago so I don't have much to report yet on that...but it was a bargain.!!!

Thank you for this detailed review! Glad you like the dbol... Looking forward to trying it myself in a few weeks!

Awesome stuff man. Glad to hear you are enjoying the EP products!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Have you taken any bloodwork you can post as well?

Thank you for this detailed review! Glad you like the dbol... Looking forward to trying it myself in a few weeks!

It's my pleasure brother Shadow.!! As I said they

PSL did me good and served me up some TOP NOTCH gears so I owe it to them to let everyone else know how good the quality of thier products are.!!! And my friend you are gonna LOVE thier dbol.!!! I've never got such dry and hard gains from any dbol...now I'm not saying that I'm hard and grainy from like a Winny or Var...etc...but just very lean hard muscle for Dbol...if u know what I mean.??? Dbol is known to cause water retention and bloat and produce what I call "soft" muscle as opposed to a hard and striated muscle after some Winny..Var..Masteron....so that really impressed me about PSL dbol....interested in Tbol next time... PSL is definitely pumping great products brother.!!!

Have you taken any bloodwork you can post as well?

Not yet bro...I had been looking for a new source and wanted to try PSL and just got a 5pk of Prop and some Dbol to check out the quality and see how my body reacted and liked it and it reacted GREAT and likes it ALOT so now I'm gonna order a full blast of all PSL products.!!! Just wanted to see how the gear made me feel being a new source and I'm liking it alot.!! I will have labs after I start an actual cycle....not just testing products....just for the record I would bet my T levels will be outrageous..!!! When the sun makes my eyes this sensitive I know my TD levels are HIGH.!!!!

It's my pleasure brother Shadow.!! As I said they

PSL did me good and served me up some TOP NOTCH gears so I owe it to them to let everyone else know how good the quality of thier products are.!!! And my friend you are gonna LOVE thier dbol.!!! I've never got such dry and hard gains from any dbol...now I'm not saying that I'm hard and grainy from like a Winny or Var...etc...but just very lean hard muscle for Dbol...if u know what I mean.??? Dbol is known to cause water retention and bloat and produce what I call "soft" muscle as opposed to a hard and striated muscle after some Winny..Var..Masteron....so that really impressed me about PSL dbol....interested in Tbol next time... PSL is definitely pumping great products brother.!!!

Steel you have got me pumped right now! You gonna have to stop cause im gonna go and take some 4 weeks early!!

Now this is the kind of feedback I love to see when I log on. fantastic...

Listen brother... if there is ever anything that myself or the team can assist you with, please do NOT hesitate to ask..

we're all here for you... and welcome to the family brother, here at the PSL family we take care of each other

Not yet bro...I had been looking for a new source and wanted to try PSL and just got a 5pk of Prop and some Dbol to check out the quality and see how my body reacted and liked it and it reacted GREAT and likes it ALOT so now I'm gonna order a full blast of all PSL products.!!! Just wanted to see how the gear made me feel being a new source and I'm liking it alot.!! I will have labs after I start an actual cycle....not just testing products....just for the record I would bet my T levels will be outrageous..!!! When the sun makes my eyes this sensitive I know my TD levels are HIGH.!!!!

Movingsteel79, thank you for your kind words and incredibly detailed reviews. We are very happy that you are so overwhelmingly satisfied. I personally am thrilled that we could make you into a believer. This is the best part of my job! Helping my friends., and when they are happy i am very happy.. cant wait to,see how things get going when you put in for a full cycle !!!

Now this is the kind of feedback I love to see when I log on. fantastic...

Listen brother... if there is ever anything that myself or the team can assist you with, please do NOT hesitate to ask..

we're all here for you... and welcome to the family brother, here at the PSL family we take care of each other

Thanks broski.!!! As I said when a source does me good like PSL did the least I can do is take a minute and thank them and give a little review to let others know how good the products are.!! Thank you for being a great rep and taking care of business.!!! I will be in contact soon bro.!!!----peace Vision

Movingsteel79, thank you for your kind words and incredibly detailed reviews. We are very happy that you are so overwhelmingly satisfied. I personally am thrilled that we could make you into a believer. This is the best part of my job! Helping my friends., and when they are happy i am very happy.. cant wait to,see how things get going when you put in for a full cycle !!!

Thank u for all your help brother mace dogg and I appreciate the great buisiness.!!!! I'm very happy with what I tried so far and can't wait to throw together a whole blast.!!!

Thank u for all your help brother mace dogg and I appreciate the great buisiness.!!!! I'm very happy with what I tried so far and can't wait to throw together a whole blast.!!!
Im looking forward to seeing your blast. ... i need all the motivation i can get ..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back