• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Lab at ASf

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have coaxed a new lab to ASF....this lab is a proactive lab that shows love for its customers and sends no mod freebies except to Progress cause he will take anything that has oil in it and didn't say Penzoil...

Welcome EMT Labs....EMT is a new forward thinking lab...with every order over $12 each customer gets 4 out of date Levaquin...2 used Icyhawts and a toll free post link to the Pit to post their red saddle bag known as PIP from there rep who is legally blind and reads braile with his cawk and ballz...

Listen for the sirens cause EMT Labs is a sore loser and will dominate the infection market.known as PIP like no other ...well except one....your guess.

Welcome
can i lab test productss and get free gear
abcess is ok
but
amputation is preferrd

Welcome
can i lab test productss and get free gear
abcess is ok
but
amputation is preferrd

EMTs needs a rep first....Sheri has exp....she was a medical professional...and has mental health exp to go along with her bed pan removal expertise..

Every order recieves Depends and baby food

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Can this oil be put into old Gatorade bottles and or sachets of recycled Heinez ketchup packs?

I have coaxed a new lab to ASF....this lab is a proactive lab that shows love for its customers and sends no mod freebies except to Progress cause he will take anything that has oil in it and didn't say Penzoil...

Welcome EMT Labs....EMT is a new forward thinking lab...with every order over $12 each customer gets 4 out of date Levaquin...2 used Icyhawts and a toll free post link to the Pit to post their red saddle bag known as PIP from there rep who is legally blind and reads braile with his cawk and ballz...

Listen for the sirens cause EMT Labs is a sore loser and will dominate the infection market.known as PIP like no other ...well except one....your guess.

Welcome, u resemble some of many past labs.

This Lab sounds very familiar !!! Reminded me of Alin Shop Labs !!!
Could this be the legendary lab ???

I don't know I'm still waiting on my 20 year old nutsweat stained lawn service business cards from you.

Bsr reincarnated...
How many mods have a DQ banner?
You get one guy says there g2g and we all jump.
To bad bsr was 1st.
DQ. In my eye's is g2g , I've actually ran it.

Cheapthreads out...

EMTs needs a rep first....Sheri has exp....she was a medical professional...and has mental health exp to go along with her bed pan removal expertise..

How many times do I have to tell you, they're emesis basins

My mental health experience extends from not only my own shrink..but listening to the problems and dysfunction of all the "good bros" here on asf

sweet! dose this lab threaten to give out personal info, yet still remain a sponsor too?

I don't know I'm still waiting on my 20 year old nutsweat stained lawn service business cards from you.

Enuff of your back talk...order up and I will toss in 3 free tubes of lidocaine for the pain....

Bsr reincarnated...
How many mods have a DQ banner?
You get one guy says there g2g and we all jump.
To bad bsr was 1st.
DQ. In my eye's is g2g , I've actually ran it.

Cheapthreads out...

I'm the only one ...and mine is custom .....homie don't play....

How many times do I have to tell you, they're emesis basins

My mental health experience extends from not only my own shrink..but listening to the problems and dysfunction of all the "good bros" here on asf

Your crazy ...its ok...we know.....noodz plz:)

sweet! dose this lab threaten to give out personal info, yet still remain a sponsor too?

We only ask for your last four....but we do give it out....welll unless your car pic...hometown .ans name as your screen name ....then we give it all out due to your working off a West Virginia 4th grade level....

Love WV....state has the highest pop of Inbreed dumbfucks in the world....if even ranked behind Afgbansfan for literacy % per capita.....WV was like 5.8%....Afghans were 6.2%....I guess when you pound your sister at 13 that happens...

Nice! Maybe I'll finally get sponsored. It's about time a source sponsored someone who actually looks like they lift. :eek:wned:

Get Shredded!
Love WV....state has the highest pop of Inbreed dumbfucks in the world....if even ranked behind Afgbansfan for literacy % per capita.....WV was like 5.8%....Afghans were 6.2%....I guess when you pound your sister at 13 that happens...

Several years ago a friend of mine who owns a DC based company that paints lines on highways and byways was hired by a county in WV to paint lines on a road that connected two small towns. They arrived and found it was a dirt road...... true story.

Several years ago a friend of mine who owns a DC based company that paints lines on highways and byways was hired by a county in WV to paint lines on a road that connected two small towns. They arrived and found it was a dirt road...... true story.

Did they paint it anyways? Lol At least charge T&M. Hahah

Nice! Maybe I'll finally get sponsored. It's about time a source sponsored someone who actually looks like they lift. :eek:wned:
touareg is taking sagging to a new low, quit listening to rap music and pull up your pants bro

I think he told them they were crazy and charged time and expenses. I think he should have painted the bitch! 😈

Did they paint it anyways? Lol At least charge T&M. Hahah

Hell yeah! That paint would last at least a couple weeks, or until the first big rain. Can't say that ain't useful.

I had a gf from WV for a while... endless jokes. She taught me most of them. Some were actually in the hillbilly-wisdom vein and kinda cool. Like the time the dog fell in the giant vat of molasses and had to be rescued. What to do with the vat? Massive investment of time and labor to produce it. After some discussion they finally figured that any of the molasses that had actually touched the dog was still on the dog, therefore the vat contents were unpolluted and could be sold.

I think he told them they were crazy and charged time and expenses. I think he should have painted the bitch! 😈

I wound have painted the road just like they wanted

We only ask for your last four....but we do give it out....welll unless your car pic...hometown .ans name as your screen name ....then we give it all out due to your working off a West Virginia 4th grade level....

Isn't that where KOS hails from, splains alot....:coffee:

Back