• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joint pain supplement

Bananas and npp.
Glucosamine is garbage.

Joint pain is inflammation and turmeric and ginger are pretty effective herbs that reduce inflammation also Omegas 3

Glucosamine gave my dog an extra year to his life by alleviating swelling and pain. Its done wonders for my knees. It depends what your treating and some people take 30 to 90 days to get its full effect. I'd also highly recommend cbd (I get it in vape form). No knee swelling or pain at all and eases my back tension.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ORANGE TRIAD throws in Glucosamine and chondroitin These two joint supplements are from substances naturally found in healthy cartilage. Research suggests that glucosamine sulfate – alone or in combination with chondroitin sulfate – seems to relieve pain, improve joint mobility, and slow osteoarthritis-related damage to the joints. Then again some people may have negative OPINIONS on this supp. Personally I love orange triad, and anavite multi.

27f93912764d3694154145214c6eede1.jpg

ORANGE TRIAD throws in Glucosamine and chondroitin These two joint supplements are from substances naturally found in healthy cartilage. Research suggests that glucosamine sulfate – alone or in combination with chondroitin sulfate – seems to relieve pain, improve joint mobility, and slow osteoarthritis-related damage to the joints. Then again some people may have negative OPINIONS on this supp. Personally I love orange triad, and anavite multi.
It depends on what kind of pain. For weight lifting or arthritis pain its not effective. Read the studies CAREFULLY. If it worked I would be its biggest supporter.

It depends on what kind of pain. For weight lifting or arthritis pain its not effective. Read the studies CAREFULLY. If it worked I would be its biggest supporter.

Yep. True Everyone got their own opinions, and If pain was SEVERE I wouldn't suggest a simple otc "supp" lol

Last edited:
Deca low dose. Works for me but thats just me now i can do the splits and kertse

Cheapthreads out.

Back