• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Real life HgH experiences

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Tell me your Hgh experiences and what brands have given you the best results. I'm just curious to see what some real life experiences and reviews and what ppl can expect. I get a lot of pms asking about HgH. Mostly first timers. My experiences with Hgh have just been therapeutic for the most and I still seen gains and leaned out. I couldn't imagine what 6iu could do for me Ed.

From my experience, and I've been on a 2 yr straight run of no more, no less than 6 ius to 10 ius a day. Pharma grade is the best. Genotropin and Serostim. I usually make up at least 80% of my HGH from these. Then I make up the rest from generics. I haven't tried them all, but found the best ones in my opinion from guys who know their shit. That's my story.

Thanks brother what kind of results have you seen besides the basics ( skin,sleep, energy)?

From my experience, and I've been on a 2 yr straight run of no more, no less than 6 ius to 10 ius a day. Pharma grade is the best. Genotropin and Serostim. I usually make up at least 80% of my HGH from these. Then I make up the rest from generics. I haven't tried them all, but found the best ones in my opinion from guys who know their shit.

That's my story.

which genetics have u liked most ?

which genetics have u liked most ?
One I can mention is Canadian Peptides from DS, you know them. I've been very happy with them. The others from private sources. There are definitely others that sponsors have here, I just haven't tried them yet.

my expérience :
i have ran gh for the last 5-6 years , all sort of generics and Genotropin . Lately a buddy of mine brought back from the states a few cartridges of humanotrope ( 72ius ) and gave me one to try . Running 3ius ed and it's great stuff....but i must be honest with you : my last prep i ran 5ius ed of graytops first than eurotropin and i had fantastic results . I even ran 108ius of genos IN the Middleton of my prep , stopped the graytops and ran 3.6ius of genos ed . Well for me , 5-6 ius of grays or eurotropin works Just as good as 3.6 of genos or 3-4 of humanotrope . i blood tested both graytops and eurotropin and numbers were high . At 5ius ed i feel great , my recovery is even greater . My skin and overall look make me think i'm reversing the aging proçess . One thing i find interesting for all of you : i now inject only intramuscular , better results than subq , No water retention and no bloat

my expérience :
i have ran gh for the last 5-6 years , all sort of generics and Genotropin . Lately a buddy of mine brought back from the states a few cartridges of humanotrope ( 72ius ) and gave me one to try . Running 3ius ed and it's great stuff....but i must be honest with you : my last prep i ran 5ius ed of graytops first than eurotropin and i had fantastic results . I even ran 108ius of genos IN the Middleton of my prep , stopped the graytops and ran 3.6ius of genos ed . Well for me , 5-6 ius of grays or eurotropin works Just as good as 3.6 of genos or 3-4 of humanotrope . i blood tested both graytops and eurotropin and numbers were high . At 5ius ed i feel great , my recovery is even greater . My skin and overall look make me think i'm reversing the aging proçess . One thing i find interesting for all of you : i now inject only intramuscular , better results than subq , No water retention and no bloat
Thanks for sharing Joe! I'm going to ramp my dose up high soon when I get all my ducks in order. I can't wait to push more then 2iu Ed but atleast it's in my system and I don't have to wait months on end for results. Thanks everyone keep them coming.

Thanks for sharing Joe! I'm going to ramp my dose up high soon when I get all my ducks in order. I can't wait to push more then 2iu Ed but atleast it's in my system and I don't have to wait months on end for results. Thanks everyone keep them coming.
Something else I added also is IGF-LR3. I don't have the energy to type out all the reasons why it's good to add it, but there is plenty of good reading available out there to explain better than I can puting it into words. I run IMR's igf lr3.

Thanks for sharing. I actually have two bottles of igf Lr3 for a long time that I need to run.

Back