• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Costco Supplement Special

Eddie_Munster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Picked up this trio of stuff at Costco, I'm pretty happy with the C4, I wasn't a pre-workout junky before but now I'm hooked. They had the ON Gold protein powder, which I hear is good, but its sixty bucks compared to this one for 40, and it's six lbs! What's your guys opinion/experience with the ON compared to this Muscle Milk? I like this Amino Acid energy mix, it has 5g of aminos per serving, plus the caffeine boost and it tastes pretty good. Been using this trio of stuff for a month and just re-upped, but was wondering how much better the ON Gold is and why?

Attachments

• 20160417_142305.jpg
    20160417_142305.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 54
Protein is protein dude.
the $40 bag comes out cheaper and practically just as lean as the ON one... the difference is negligible except that vanilla crap doesn't mix well it clumps. The chocolate blends fine.
Better results from food but powder is powder.

Dude I'm trying to tell you...I used C4 for a few years. You gotta try Dare. Crazy pumps and no stimulant jitters.

Dude I'm trying to tell you...I used C4 for a few years. You gotta try Dare. Crazy pumps and no stimulant jitters.

I checked that stuff out, but it's 40 bucks for one, I got two C4's for that price. I will probably try it though as soon as I burn through this stuff. I only use protein powder for post workout and before bed usually. I have always figured most of the protein was mostly marketing, but I haven't kept up on the new shit for several years so thought maybe that new stuff had some known benefits.

I checked that stuff out, but it's 40 bucks for one, I got two C4's for that price. I will probably try it though as soon as I burn through this stuff. I only use protein powder for post workout and before bed usually. I have always figured most of the protein was mostly marketing, but I haven't kept up on the new shit for several years so thought maybe that new stuff had some known benefits.

nah nothing; it really is marketing.
my physique was actually 10x better before I started cramming down Protein shakes... nowadays it's just a convenience factor and it comes out cheaper than meat 24/7.... animal protein will always beat any powders; it's just a pain in the ass to be cooking daily because I burn through my stash every few days and that's literally cooking hours on hours straight to make just a few days of food/meat.

Meal prepping isn't that hard..

Depends; half the guys on here eat shit day in day out then wonder why they look like they do. Chipotle gains; no thanks.

Holy fuck I was actually disappointed when I saw a couple of the Vets posting pics and they looked like they have never seen the inside of a gym or were quite literally "fat as fuck".

It takes 50 minutes to cook chicken in the oven and all you have to do is sit on your ass.

Use my code "IM" and it will knock 25% off. Make the price reasonable.

6 day meal prep = 1.5hr
6-10 lbs chicken
36 hard boiled eggs
romain and tuna

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I dice up te chicken breast use a little oil throw it in a tin foil pouch and out on the grill why I do yard work. Done in 30-35 min juicy and no moisture loss.

Depends; half the guys on here eat shit day in day out then wonder why they look like they do. Chipotle gains; no thanks.

Holy fuck I was actually disappointed when I saw a couple of the Vets posting pics and they looked like they have never seen the inside of a gym or were quite literally "fat as fuck".
To be fair I had been off gears for almost 2 months now.

Also cooking in bulk ain't that hard.
3 lbs of ground beef or turkey, fried with some onions and peepers, add some spices and finish off by adding an organic salsa sauce - takes 15 min to make and makes 6 servings of 45g protein each.
Brown rice takes 30 min to cook.

I do 300g protein a day w/ 150 carbs and 80fat @maintenance.
I don't like relying on junk food or protein shakes for my nutrition so I make several lbs of meat per day and get my carbs from 80% greens with alternating starches on off days.... I see better/harder results on low carb cycling w/ an occasion flip flop of protein/carb - low fat and back to maintenance.

Boiled chicken every other day is no fun but I alternate between boiled, grilled, crockpot, seared on george foreman. Fish 2x a week also tilapia or salmon, then the other days I stick with Lean Milanese or Top Round (not the tastiest meat but its like beef jerky when you dry it out & lean as fuck).
I like to stay under 12% year round... I bulked at 12% but I'm back to 10% until I cut further for summer.

It takes 50 minutes to cook chicken in the oven and all you have to do is sit on your ass.

I actually bought a dozen turkeys around christmas and have found this to be my easiest meal prep method. 1 turkey a week or toss 2 whole chickens from supermarket. I chuck it in the oven when I return from work then it's usually ready to eat by the time I go to sleep.

I actually bought a dozen turkeys around christmas and have found this to be my easiest meal prep method. 1 turkey a week or toss 2 whole chickens from supermarket. I chuck it in the oven when I return from work then it's usually ready to eat by the time I go to sleep.
Really good idea. Might have to give that a go when I see em on sale.

Funny how the gym is really the least of our worries when it comes to doing this, most of the effort is out of the gym. I usually only prep a couple days worth of food at a time, but I like cooking so it's not to much of a chore.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Get married then she cooks.,..and there is a big difference in whey types/brands..I use whey in the am normally with quick oats cause its fast and fits the need.....

It's all about 9 compound stacks anyway....what's food??

Get married then she cooks.,..and there is a big difference in whey types/brands..I use whey in the am normally with quick oats cause its fast and fits the need.....

It's all about 9 compound stacks anyway....what's food??
2 scoops of frosted churro with one pack of sugar free maple oatmeal...... It'll make you question all of your previous breakfast choices

Hello bro, if i was you i would go to proteinfactory.Com and read the articles by Alex Rogers. Some super interesting stuff on whey vs soy and alot more. Have been reading is stuff for some time and find all his articles helpful. He also sells his own but you can find same quality cheaper. Give it a shot, it might help.

Just an unbiased opinion.

Back