• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you guys Shit in the gym?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That's right? That's the big question of the hour.

Let's hear your guys opinions?

I have to take a mean one right now. I'm holding back hard brothers.

Absolutely if necessary! Especially if doing deadlifts or squats. Other times I'll hold back as much as I can.

Fuck no boss , i would never shit in the gym.
It's nasty stinky smelly and you'll be sweeting sitting on machines with smelly ass.

Do it at home or hold it till you get done.
Myself i get up shit and shower and get all pretty before i roll in. Im to self conscious like that.

Quick store i was washing my hands ( before i touch my dick ) and this guy gets out of the shitter walks right out to the pool area and cannibals. Ya if he dident even wash his hands how clean you think his ass was wiped.

Shit at home please.

Cheapthreads out...

I you gotta go you gotta go. My buddy just puts his headphones on so he doesn't have to hear himself shit

if its interfering with your workout then let it got and do 30 minutes of cardio as repentance

i try not to, but if the ibs flares up at that given moment. aint nothing holding that back

IML Gear Cream!
DUDE go shit! stink that mofo up and be proud ! lol Then Smash the weights homey... there's nothing worse than accidentally sharting in your gym shorts! lol

Hahaha, ok folks I just couldn't do it. I can't be the guy squirting pre-workout out of his ass in the bathroom stall. God damn indigestion hit me pretty good too.

Might head back for 45-minute session later on today.

Hahaha, ok folks I just couldn't do it. I can't be the guy squirting pre-workout out of his ass in the bathroom stall. God damn indigestion hit me pretty good too.

Might head back for 45-minute session later on today.

My man.. Good choice

Cheapthreads out..

All the time. My gym doesn't have a public bathroom with stalls. It's 2 separate bathrooms with a lock on the entire bathroom. The owners wife keeps them very clean. Almost as comfortable as shitting at home.

All the time. My gym doesn't have a public bathroom with stalls. It's 2 separate bathrooms with a lock on the entire bathroom. The owners wife keeps them very clean. Almost as comfortable as shitting at home.
Oh that would be nice, I have no problem dropping the Heat in a single occupy.

I guess I would say I'm just embarrassed, the thought of someone walking in while I'm blowing shit out my ass sounds weird..

Maybe next time I'll give it a shot. I'll wait for some poor innocent guy to roll in and just do a straight shooter. Straight sound like a fat guy dropping off the high dive.

Kaboom
cecab206c63aeadf5f11debe2545ce34.gif

gdman, you went home to shit?? Is your gym nasty? cause there is a 24hr near my home that I won't even use the pisser... smells like old urine, dirty jail type of shit. I don't go there, but they do play some bomb ass rap LOUD AF too, like night club !lol

I joined LAfitness it was so bad, LA has carpeted locker rooms, blow dryers and huge nice showers, it's nicer than places I lived growing up! lol

The toilets at my gym are pristine... They get sanitized twice an hour so yes ,bombs away!!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
gdman, you went home to shit?? Is your gym nasty? cause there is a 24hr near my home that I won't even use the pisser... smells like old urine, dirty jail type of shit. I don't go there, but they do play some bomb ass rap LOUD AF too, like night club !lol

I joined LAfitness it was so bad, LA has carpeted locker rooms, blow dryers and huge nice showers, it's nicer than places I lived growing up! lol
Haha, I also go to La. It's a brand new one so nice and clean. I just have a phobia or something I'm a pussy. Plain and simple.

I like Jim's that play loud music and are kind of old school, some have a nice vibe. Others just a bunch of gangster blacks..

last time i shit at the gym, i came out trying to to be seen and a chick went in after me... needless to say i couldn't be around to see the look on her face when she came out.. so i bounced

I hate shitting in public restrooms. I have to take paper towels and clean the floor, seat, bowl, before I use it. People are such slobs. Then depending on your gym, you might be taking a shit and some dude puts his cock under the stall!

I hate shitting in public restrooms. I have to take paper towels and clean the floor, seat, bowl, before I use it. People are such slobs. Then depending on your gym, you might be taking a shit and some dude puts his cock under the stall!
Lol, glance to the left and see a six-inch Dangler dropping in from the bottom of the stall.. Not cool.

Last edited:
Lol, glance to the left and see a six-inch Dangler dropping in from the bottom of the stall.. Not cool.
Lol, yeah, there's a lot of shenanigans going on in gym bathrooms. I actually had that happen to me once though, at a rest stop when I was taking a shit. I could see the dude was getting on his knees and thought he dropped something, next thing I see is his hard on poking under the stall, I couldn't believe it. I said ' not interested ' and he jumped up quick and ran out.

The toilets at my gym are pristine... They get sanitized twice an hour so yes ,bombs away!!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
I know... It's great huh. I love the fact they always have people in my place cleaning all the time. Except when they mop the gym floor during hours, that's just stupid.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lol, yeah, there's a lot of shenanigans going on in gym bathrooms. I actually had that happen to me once though, at a rest stop when I was taking a shit. I could see the dude was getting on his knees and thought he dropped something, next thing I see is his hard on poking under the stall, I couldn't believe it. I said ' not interested ' and he jumped up quick and ran out.
Haha, lol. wow! Some strange fucks out there man.

Not gonna lie tho.. You could have at least jerked him off you prude.

Back