• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

My first self bleeding :)

YogSlash

Blueprint Labs
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm a TRT guy and occasional blaster who gets high hematocrit from even minimal TRT doses. I watched a video of a guy on YouTube do a self blood letting using some tubing, BP cuff, locking pliers, alcohol pads, 18 gauge needle and a water bottle. It worked great! It took about 10 minutes for me to bleed out a pint. I know it's not for everyone but I'm not squeamish about these things. A viable alternative if you have the confidence and if you need to bleed every month instead of waiting for blood bank limits.

Of of course you could also try for a Therapeutic blood donate script from your Doc. It was satisfying though to know I can bleed whenever I need to and do it safely and in proper amounts courtesy of my water bottle.:)

Bottom line: Be safe, get your blood checked and donate or self bleed if needed. If your going to self bleed, research and prepare well. Watch the video also. It's called: self bleeding!

To me that sounds like some scary shit but more power to you for having the stomach for you. After years of pinning I still get nervous jamming a needle into my body.

OP. Stop. You need to have someone with you when you do this. All your research and you fatally missed that information.

Come on the board and recommend it to others which is dangerous. What you're doing isnt the dangerous part. Not having a partner there watching you is what is dangerous.

Anyone seeing this post you should always have someone with you while doing this. If you pass out, which can happen and does happen often at blood banks, the results can be fatal.

Since this is freaking people out I will delete it. Just wanted to share my experience. Good luck to you all. I do know what I'm doing but like I said it's not for everyone that's for sure. 😊

Your right, I should not be recommending it even wth warnings.

Cant be as bad as that one guy who did gyno sutgery on himself with anesthesia

Ouch that's gotta hurt. Let me just add: Don't do this at home, please go to a trained pro at a blood bank. Many things could go wrong. Keep that hematocrit in check.

Just a note: I'm no stranger to giving injections and drawing blood in a clinical setting.

If you feel you need to donate more than once every 8 weeks you could always find a second or even third donation clinic(which aren't affiliated with one another).

I don't see a problem with this. We inject all kinds of gear into our bodies without a doc but the guy gets flamed for taking out a pint of blood.

Makes sense...

Pass out with pin in muscle chances are pretty good you wake up. Pass out with a pin in the ol main vein chances greatly increase of not waking up. This is just my opinion

Good points made on both sides. Passing out can happen, but if your hydrated, one pint should not be an issue. To be safe, best to have someone with you if your going to do it, although I chose not to.

To be fair here, this isn't the first time peeps have said they self-bleed. I think HughAsshole is another... does it regularly without issue. The rate of blood loss is low enough that the danger doesn't seem high to him, and in fact the clotting up of the needles is the bigger issue. Chances are that your "bleed out" situation will never happen for this reason unless you're on a blood thinner.

Fair enough. My comments or vary much just a opinion. If someone fells educated enough on it. Pin it and bleed on.

Passing out is usually self correcting. Your head gets low and you wake back up.

I feel like passing out just reading this thread.

unless op has the HIV why wouldnt you donate you blood, not only are you possibly saving someones life, but you get free snacks and people treat you like a hero for 30minutes

unless op has the HIV why wouldnt you donate you blood, not only are you possibly saving someones life, but you get free snacks and people treat you like a hero for 30minutes
Maybe he bangs a lot of hookers and shoots heroin also? IDK?

I don't like to donate because I often use things that are harmful to pregnant women, like the accutane I'm currently running. My levels haven't gotten high enough that I feel the need to self bleed, but I don't like the thought of my blood hurting someone because of my drug abuse. Maybe the levels are so low they won't affect the person getting my blood, I don't know, if that's the case I might feel better about lying on the forms. But for right now self bleeding may be an option if necessary.

I definitely would not do it alone, but it is good to know that it can be done! The Bloodmobile comes to my town once every two months but I'm pretty sure that's not enough for me. What happens if your RBC gets too high?

Fuck that non-sense. Don't try this at home.

Get Shredded!
I can only donate every 12 weeks in the UK, I need a way to be able to donate more often but fuck doing it myself

Yea.... My girls OK with a big pin in me as long as she's not doing it.... But... "Hey babe, can you keep me company while I drain the old main vain? I don't mean pissing either..."

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Because the rules are that you can donate only every 56 days, and, if doing double red, only every 112 days. They do not care how big or small you are, either. A 5'2" woman who weighs 100 pounds cannot donate every 56 days, and a 6'5" 280 pound man is limited to the same schedule, even though they are removing a much smaller percentage of his blood than hers.

Average body holds ten pints, but a small woman may be only 6 pints, and a large man may be 16. Why they only get one pint every 56 days regardless of size is beyond me. It makes no sense.

A pint every 56 days may not be enough for some men to get their hematocrit down to safe levels.

Accordingly, self bleeding might be necessary, especially as you get older.

High hematocrit is more of a problem with age.

Back