• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Farting during sex

Oldschool

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I read somewhere that its equivalent to the Arab tradition of belching during eating indicating that the food was superb.

Or,

Was it because she ate at cheapthreads last night?

Eww

India also in middle upper class to burp if food is great
i heard arabs use coke bottle for wiping
any truth to it?
not allowed to use hands

if a pussy queefs, does that mean your penis performance was great, kinda like the pussy lips are clapping

if a pussy queefs, does that mean your penis performance was great, kinda like the pussy lips are clapping
lol you can make it fart, before sex. lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It was constant
My ex just adjusted herself in diff position and it happened
My current fling thinks it's disgusting
I know I'm doin my job

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that its equivalent to the Arab tradition of belching during eating indicating that the food was superb.

Or,

Was it because she ate at cheapthreads last night?
Its probably because you being Oldschool, you are hosing some old gal that can't control her bowls, and probably has to wear Depends! Lol. 😄😄

ole girl liked ne to gape bother her holes and make both sing to me lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Its probably because you being Oldschool, you are hosing some old gal that can't control her bowls, and probably has to wear Depends! Lol. 
Hey.....
I wear depends... whats wrong with that drip drop?

IML Gear Cream!
plowing an ex girlfriend missionary one night,,, im balls deep and she just farts right on my balls...a hard loud one too, and then starts laughing in my face. i lost my erection instantly and left. i was just not prepared for that one, never even thought i could happen in life. we still talk to this day and continued to fuck, but it was a horrible moment in my life... and im a freak.

^ don't be such a baby. My girlfriend farted on my tongue one night. Bitch!! God I love her

Hey.....
I wear depends... whats wrong with that drip drop?

Lol... Well played boss..
Here's one i pee everytime i sneeze...

Cheapthreads out..

Ok so earlier today my girl said she was off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuck up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddamn log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

Ok so earlier today my girl said she was off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuck up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddamn log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

lmfao.... is this a copy pasta?

Ummm... I think you want SB's shit thread....

The queefs turn me on in fact I speed up to make them louder ....job well done :coffee:

just to clear things up, not clear the air it may be too late for that, but I was assuming you meant the woman farted? but are you referring to your own butthole applauding cause that will dramatically change this conversation

Whatever you do be sure not to blow your load when having to take a shit.

I let one go banging the wife one time. I paused, squeezed out the fart and said "I appear to be a little bit flatulent" and resumed banging away.

Back