• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Free MK-677

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have an opened bottle of Hardcore Formulations - Ibutamorin (MK-677).

This was supposed to be my 3rd run with it, and it is just not for me. Within days it causes me to be extremely tired, and it puts 10+ pounds of water on me almost over night it seems. Wouldn't be that bad, but the moon face is terrible. I've tried everything to counteract the effects, just this stuff is not for me.

The bottle is open and has 2-3 servings missing out of it, but besides that it is good to go. A serving is 2 caps, which yields 25mg, and there are (were) 30 servings in the bottle. Tried giving it to some friends, but they don't want it.. so it is up for grabs for anyone that wants it. I paid $80 for it, and you can have it free. Just want it to go to some use besides sitting in my cabinet, or going in the trash.

So if you are running it now and love it, or want to give it a try.. shoot me a message on here.

If this breaks any rules, sorry.

Nice. I just finished my mk run for a few months. Solid stuff

I'll take it, I just started mk677 and want to run it as long as possible. Let me know how to pick it up from ya. I'll pay postage or whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advanced labs VIP customer

Just message me, and I'll give you my email. I think postage would cost $4 or something like that.. not worth the hassle.

So about 2 months ago I ordered a bottles of the mk-677 by hardcore formulations off eBay but I still haven't used mine because of some doubts about its purity or it being underdosed has anybody else other than STTM used this mk from this particular brand? And STTM did you initially experience the extreme hunger when you first tried this? Thanks

I have a bottle that I haven't opened yet from them, I'm currently using a private RC company. I'll switch once I get done with the RC version and let you know

I have a bottle that I haven't opened yet from them, I'm currently using a private RC company. I'll switch once I get done with the RC version and let you know

Any updates man?

It's a good product, all about long term in my opinion, better pumps, sleep and recovery...

IML Gear Cream!
OP...are you taking hgh with it?...if so that would explain th bloat and moon face...not a good combo...

I dropped to 12.5mg/ night and suffer no bloat

I know this is a old post but what did you guys think about the hardcore formulations mk-677??

I know this is a old post but what did you guys think about the hardcore formulations mk-677??
Mixed reviews. Some say they got no hunger or bloat which is just unfathamable so maybe bunk.

It's a good product, all about long term in my opinion, better pumps, sleep and recovery...

I agree. Going long term... some say the water gets under control over time. So may have some initial water retention that subsides over time.

I take it for its anti-aging effects. Even if it helps 20% that would be a win for me. Using it like three weeks now and can't say I "see" a difference with my skin yet, but will go for awhile with it.

So if I get what would be like a low dose of HGH out of it, then I am satisified.

Hardcore formulations mk677

So it didn't seem underdosed to you? I haven't tried Hardcore Formulations and I'm about to buy it because it seems to be selling on eBay like crazy for such a cheap price. Just trying to see what you think compared to other brands mk677? Is it worth the price or should I just spend a little more for better quality?

Back