• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Politics and religion

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's a never ending conversation...

Its like having a 500 page book reading one page and trying explain the whole story...

Ps. I'm regretimg drinking and parting so hard last night.. I feel like shit

Politics are actually interesting this time around. Trump is a 3 ring circus and his views resonate with many folks. I'm amazed at what he has said and gotten away with.

I have one rule in life. I don't argue politics or religion. I want to see Trump in office for some reason though. It will be interesting.

Politics are actually interesting this time around. Trump is a 3 ring circus and his views resonate with many folks. I'm amazed at what he has said and gotten away with.

Im not so amazed. He says what the majority of white Americans are saying at home everyday. Sometimes I cringe at the things he says only because I'm afraid he will lose the undecideds. But in the same respect when he does go to far he makes his base stronger. But he can't win with just his base. We seriously need those undecided if Trumps is gonna have any real chance

Trump lost most of the undecided with his comments myself included. Would love to see an outsider win it but not him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back