• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New and need help!

x3hardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys. I have pretty much decided that for my first cycle I want to run straight test. I have read that this is always good for the first one. I have never messed with injectables before. The hardest thing I'm having trouble with is finding a source. But I have read test prop 3 times a week 350mg a week is good. The source I was looking at has test prop. Any help would be appreciated. I will answer more questions if more info is needed.

Test is the best. Very smart to start with test for first compound then add others further down the rd. I would run test e or c 250mg twice a wk i.e. Mon Thursday pins. You also haven't mentioned AI or your pct. aromasin on hand for AI. If your gyno pron maybe take it from the start e3d. Read about the pct it's more important than the cycle itself. Have all this on hand before you start. Then fucking eat lift eat sleep and repeat!

1st have you great guidance. Source wise look around. Go look at bloodwork from labs for look at reviews. If you actually read you can find some great sources on here in a day.

i can give you a couple sources as anyone but it's better if you make the decision yourself. International or domestic. That's on thing you have to look at also when you search

Test is the best. Very smart to start with test for first compound then add others further down the rd. I would run test e or c 250mg twice a wk i.e. Mon Thursday pins. You also haven't mentioned AI or your pct. aromasin on hand for AI. If your gyno pron maybe take it from the start e3d. Read about the pct it's more important than the cycle itself. Have all this on hand before you start. Then fucking eat lift eat sleep and repeat!

Thanks for the reply man. Sorry I didn't mention PCT or AI. I have run M1AD and DMZ + Methylstenbolone pro-hormones before. First cycle I did see symptoms of gyno during weeks 5-8 when i was running the DMZ and Methylstenbolone. (Small lump under left nipple) What I did to solve the problem was dose Tamoxifen @ 40mg a day for a week then continued 10mg a day for the rest of the cycle. I will buy some aromasin though to keep on hand. As for PCT -- On the pro-hormones I would usually start with 100mg Clomid / 60mg Tamox for the first week then tapper down every week for the duration of the PCT. So I think I would follow the same protocol. I like to use both Tamox and Clomid. Makes me feel safe.

Also standard cycle supports are good with injectables? Do you normally follow dosage on bottle or take more?

Wow not sure why my last post didn't go through. Anyways I have used some stronger prohormones and am familiar with PCT. I like to use both Clomid and Tamox. I have used Tamox before when I had some signed of gyno in the past. (A lump under my left nipple.) The Tamox removed it after about 1-2weeks. Finished the cycle out on it. I will prolly buy some aromasin though.

Last edited:
Stats?

And dont lie
Detective Gordon will find out...

Oldschool said it before I did, but stats would be helpful...also, if this is your first time pinning I would go with a longer ester. You mentioned prop, but u have virgin muscle and pinning 3-4 times a week could be a bit much if you're dealing with swelling or pip. Not saying that u would, but u dnt know since this is your first cycle. But it's a personal decision...just my 2 cents.

Stats? I am guessing you mean height and weight. I am 26 years old. 6"2 and weigh 218lbs right now. Last bulk ended about a month ago. 10 Week cycle and went from 203 - 226lbs. My goal was to maintain 220+ but it seems I've been maintaining 218 pretty easy.

The only pro-hormones I have messed with (2 cycles) are Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone M1AD and 17 beta hydroxy2alpha, 17beta-dimethyl 5 alpha-androstan3-one azine DMZ mixed with 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one Methylstenbolone.

We here at Steroidsfax welcome you my friend. These guys have given you some great advice. There's a lot of info here on this forum. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps. And yes, test is best lol

What do you guys think of Arimistane or Adex for an on hand AI? I have heard Adex will trash lipids. Have seen some positive posts on Arimistane. Can I also get a source for Aromasin please?

Welcome to the board!

Thanks to everyone that has welcomed me to the board. You all are appreciated!

Back