• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newb

soze90

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First post on the board after around a year of reading the quality info and experiences you all have shared. I'm a mid twenties former college athlete. Have low t results on a few lab results over the past few years. Restart helped for a short time, but growing ever more tired of the low t symptoms. So trying to absorb as much of the information shared here before going the hrt route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Sorry to hear about the low T. But your not alone. And luckily, there are things we can do about it now. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Sorry to hear about the low T. But your not alone. And luckily, there are things we can do about it now. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me.

Yeah, seems to be an ever more common issue at younger and younger ages these days. Thank you much for offering to be of assistance through this problem, I appreciate it much

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

Thank you for the welcome, and for extending the offer to help me out. Feels reassuring and promising knowing there is a place like this for knowledge and support

Thank you both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back