• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy to join..

Rimel1990

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been very happy so far with everybody's knowledge and experience from newbie's to OG'S. Everyone is willing to help and give some type of advice thru their personal experience and research. we ALL can never stop learning about this stuff.

My take on this..
I've learned from my own experience trial and error and listening to my own body. You know when to back off! I was fortunate I've never ran across fake gear since I've been doing gear in the late 90's, I'm not huge by any means(not right now anyway) I've always took the minimum dosage never over did it, for me I'm not in no rush to grow I like slow gains..there is no rush to rush the gear, it will do what it's designed to do. I've know a lot of dudes that slammed that shit year after year and got older then they had heart attacks. This stuff is not a joke! Especially the newbies..research, read, ask questions and listen to your body.

Sorry guys just felt like sharing what I've learned..see you guys on the board.

Welcome
you stepped in the right direction
youll fit in well here
becareful, sharks are coming

I would post my usual movie but u know how I roll

Ahhhh fuck it

Advanced Labs would like to welcome you. As a new member to a forum, it can be difficult to find answers. If you have any questions shoot me a pm!

Follow my Tapatalk and watch my vids!
https://vimeo.com/158434257

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Hello, welcome........shark here. If you need anything throw me some bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been very happy so far with everybody's knowledge and experience from newbie's to OG'S. Everyone is willing to help and give some type of advice thru their personal experience and research. we ALL can never stop learning about this stuff.

My take on this..
I've learned from my own experience trial and error and listening to my own body. You know when to back off! I was fortunate I've never ran across fake gear since I've been doing gear in the late 90's, I'm not huge by any means(not right now anyway) I've always took the minimum dosage never over did it, for me I'm not in no rush to grow I like slow gains..there is no rush to rush the gear, it will do what it's designed to do. I've know a lot of dudes that slammed that shit year after year and got older then they had heart attacks. This stuff is not a joke! Especially the newbies..research, read, ask questions and listen to your body.

Sorry guys just felt like sharing what I've learned..see you guys on the board.

Welcome!

I know EVERYTHING!

IML Gear Cream!
On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me. Ill do my best to assist you.

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps. Oh and nice avi! I'm a huge mustang fan!

Back