• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jay cutler preworkout

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do not for the love of God try his preworkout called legend.

15 min after taking:instantly tired and no energy
45 min after:diarrhea and almost threw up
An hour till now: profusely cold sweating through multiple shirts

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

First time taking it?

26c9b8b1a74994c31a5efaed41187f25.jpg

Been in this shirt 15 mins, sedentary, house temp is 64

Good to know, I was about to order that as a PWO, instead went with PreJym

Yeah, the place I got the sample from said they had a lot of dudes come back and say they got sick from it as well

Ya fuck that. We all know supps arent regulated very well... But you'd think Cutler putting his name on something would be better.

Shame. Thanks for the hesds up tho brother. Feel better

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Do not for the love of God try his preworkout called legend.

15 min after taking:instantly tired and no energy
45 min after:diarrhea and almost threw up
An hour till now: profusely cold sweating through multiple shirts

Well god damn..

IML Gear Cream!
Theres been similar complaints with lgi damage control as well

I think there is a post like a few down warning about damage control

On a side note, tried out Kai Greens Dynamik Savage Roar yesterday and it was fantastic

I've been using pre-workout religiously for the past 4 years. Finally gave it up a few weeks ago. Started drinking karbolyn durring workout and feel great!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've been using pre-workout religiously for the past 4 years. Finally gave it up a few weeks ago. Started drinking karbolyn durring workout and feel great!

I still use it just to get through the heavy workouts where my energy is usually drained in the first few sets.. been really trying to stick with food pwo. Excited to run this drol/dbol combo might not need pwo next cycle

I still use it just to get through the heavy workouts where my energy is usually drained in the first few sets.. been really trying to stick with food pwo. Excited to run this drol/dbol combo might not need pwo next cycle

I hear you man, we all know what works best for us. I got tired of feeling cracke d out! Loved the pumps, energy, etc. Just wanted a change! Anyhow, hope you're feeling better dude!

I hear you man, we all know works best for us. I got tired of feeling cracked out! Loved the pumps, energy, etc. Just wanted a change! Anyhow, hope you're feeling better dude!

Ya i really eN joy the gnarly pumps from it. I have been thinking of buying bulk raws of only the pumping agents.

Ya I've finally stopped sweating, after nearly what? 3 fucking hours. Just thought I'd warn people. Not everyone will have the same side effect but... why risk it

Ya i really eN joy the gnarly pumps from it. I have been thinking of buying bulk raws of only the pumping agents.

Ya I've finally stopped sweating, after nearly what? 3 fucking hours. Just thought I'd warn people. Not everyone will have the same side effect but... why risk it

True, good looking out!

Back