• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touchdown Fellas

jaredcole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks to HFO3 and Ricky, got my order from MFL today!

450a9f3f2181b526654d0c7df4f748e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You offically have the tbol that makes my wenus wiggle. Its fucking insane good. Enjoy man

Killer! Enjoy that brother!!

Appreciate it guys. Honestly I had never looked into T-Bol before I saw the sale. Barely have looked into it still haha. Gonna research up tonight and start eating them tomorrow

You offically have the tbol that makes my wenus wiggle. Its fucking insane good. Enjoy man

So bro.. It could be that it affects everybody so differently, but I've heard such different numbers on Tbol dosages. I've seen 20 mg/day I've seen 60 mg/day even some people say 100. In your experience what would you say? I was gonna start by splitting my 25 mg capsule in half and taking 2x. 12.5 mg at 7 am.. Work out at 8 am. Then again around 7 pm. So a total of 25 mg/day what's your advice?

I see Ricky is still on his game. His test is awesome. Im using it now and feel great.
You can train hard as hell on that shit and I end up over doing it ;)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Im on my first run with Tbol and started at 40mg daily.

IML Gear Cream!
So bro.. It could be that it affects everybody so differently, but I've heard such different numbers on Tbol dosages. I've seen 20 mg/day I've seen 60 mg/day even some people say 100. In your experience what would you say? I was gonna start by splitting my 25 mg capsule in half and taking 2x. 12.5 mg at 7 am.. Work out at 8 am. Then again around 7 pm. So a total of 25 mg/day what's your advice?

I would not split any capsule in half.

Tbol @ 25mgs seems a little low to me, I see nothing wrong with 50mg a day to start. You can always increase/decrease from there to your preference.

Alright thanks homies! I appreciate it.

My sweet spot on TBol was 80mg/day, which is pretty common. My wife has run it at 20mg/day, and liked it. I got nice fullness and really strong on 80mg/day. The only problem I had with it was BP headaches when I was lifting heavy. I wouldn't waste your time splitting caps. Just start at 50mg/day, and if all is good, go to 75mg/day.

Back