• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Crazy fast TD

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Man lemme tell these guys are fast and have a great selection..

Attachments

• 20160414_165159.jpg
    20160414_165159.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 46
Nice.

Good deal. I'd gladly say if one shop on this board has their shit together, it's DG, hands down. Always on point, always on target. 10/10 costumer satisfaction.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the TD pic :winkfinger:

How do you like the Modiwake? Getting ready to place an order myself.

Is this who I think it is?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Did a sponsor change there name?

I don't think so. Drugs Gear has been here for a while. Either way, their products are all good and the shipping is very fast.

I'm almost out of AI I ordered some about a week ago and it was supposed to have been here on the 18th now it's going back to the sender for whatever Damn reason I diont know...now I'm gonna have to order again and hope and pray that I can't get it quickly...

Yes I agree and it's very expensive, if I spend over 100$ I'm looking for a deal. I appreciate your time, the company I usually use offer is buy 100 and get 100

On some things it can get pricey, but some things are pretty good too. The only time I've seen a buy 100 get 100 is a ugl brewing their own stuff. DG doesn't brew anything.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For some reason I can't send PMs I can receive them but I can't send them.

My banner is were I shop mostly

Back