• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biotech pharmaclinico anavar

Joeliftin25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a couple bottles of their anavar at 50mgs
ordered from a domestic source a while back and didn't know that's what I was gonna get..
anyone familiar with this brand?? Bout to run it anyways just haven't heard much on them

I have a friend that loves Biotech. Not sure if he's ever ran var.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro it made its mark big in my town the last few years. We had the sust 400 tested and it came back right at 300mg which isn't really that bad. But not what the label says, also you will get the occasional bottles where there only 3/4 full. The anavar is also 99% winstrol. There clomid did not do a great job bringing LH FSH back in some people they swapped to other brands and recovered.

Now those are are the negatives, and yes it's sealed in a plastic wrapped box, idk how much you paid but I was very close to the distributor here who directly purchased from the reseller. It is not the orgianl bio tech from uragrau or w/e. It is a domestic ugl that brewes and uses the biotech line packing that I assume they bought somehow. They are on the west coast and there solid if you are getting them for dirt cheap like $20 bottle more most everything except tren e which was $34 I believe. These prices would come from the reseller I knew buying $3k orders at a time which is the minimum of buying directly. I did also have a buddy who's test crashed swapping to there test prop one time which wasn't expected bc they always have some hormone in there products but his levels really took a dive.

Oh yea the good news, well there hit and miss. I believe they are not bunk but underdosed. I do think that you are not getting what you think you are with the orals, I could get there 50mg vars of 50ct for $37 I think. It's just not what it's suppose to be.

If you got it use what you got, never heard of infection or anything and people have gotten results from the products for sure.

Bro it made its mark big in my town the last few years. We had the sust 400 tested and it came back right at 300mg which isn't really that bad. But not what the label says, also you will get the occasional bottles where there only 3/4 full. The anavar is also 99% winstrol. There clomid did not do a great job bringing LH FSH back in some people they swapped to other brands and recovered.

Now those are are the negatives, and yes it's sealed in a plastic wrapped box, idk how much you paid but I was very close to the distributor here who directly purchased from the reseller. It is not the orgianl bio tech from uragrau or w/e. It is a domestic ugl that brewes and uses the biotech line packing that I assume they bought somehow. They are on the west coast and there solid if you are getting them for dirt cheap like $20 bottle more most everything except tren e which was $34 I believe. These prices would come from the reseller I knew buying $3k orders at a time which is the minimum of buying directly. I did also have a buddy who's test crashed swapping to there test prop one time which wasn't expected bc they always have some hormone in there products but his levels really took a dive.

Oh yea the good news, well there hit and miss. I believe they are not bunk but underdosed. I do think that you are not getting what you think you are with the orals, I could get there 50mg vars of 50ct for $37 I think. It's just not what it's suppose to be.

If you got it use what you got, never heard of infection or anything and people have gotten results from the products for sure.

thanks for the feedback bro, yeah the bottle says Uruguay, has the hologram and all that shit.. We'll see what happens the domestic source was onyx pharma btw

Im currently on anavar and im loving it, i am seeing great results.. 50mgs 50 tabs i also got winny 50mgs 50 tabs i will report back just started.. both pricey but worth it.

I have had people who have tested the var to find a result of winstrol detected which makes some sense. Winny is a very cheap raw and can give the leaning/cutting effects most look for when running anavar.

thanks for the feedback bro, yeah the bottle says Uruguay, has the hologram and all that shit.. We'll see what happens the domestic source was onyx pharma btw

Garbage from onyx, and there adrol was garbage as well, I didn't gain a single pound off it. The main reason I stopped going through onyx now. Hopefully you have better Luck then me tho.

Back