• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

★★★★★ The 5% (or lower) Bodyfat Club ★★★★★

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
★★★★★ The 5% (or lower) Bodyfat Club ★★★★★

Anyone above 5% is fat, IMHO :coffee: I'm approx 3.4% now

Discuss.

brb with pics

My DEXA readout was 8.3%, I would never assume that based on my appearance. Retest came in within .5%.

Not only that, but the doctor told me DEXA generally reads out 1-2 standard deviations higher than actual, and the dunk tank test reads out 1-2 low.

Im fat as fuck right now. Diet going horribly. Shouldbe assumed having 7 month old I would only get 4-5 broken up hours of sleep a day.. I need a cortisol blocker.. not to mention I work 9pm-5:30am everyday..

But hey I got a $.78 raise yesterday!

My index finger is about 5% what do I win?

my cawk is hard and veiny but only 2% fat after removal foreskin - prince requires it to post on IMF

My DEXA readout was 8.3%, I would never assume that based on my appearance. Retest came in within .5%.

Not only that, but the doctor told me DEXA generally reads out 1-2 standard deviations higher than actual, and the dunk tank test reads out 1-2 low.
How much does this cost?

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

How much does this cost?

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

My job allows me to hop in one fairly often if I am so inclined. Not sure on the direct cost. Most kinesiology departments at universities have them and take control subjects.

Get Shredded!
I think most universities only charge like 150 bucks for a dexa..I tried conning my ortho oncologist into doing one after he decided the femur tumor was benign..dude didn't bite tho..cmoooon it's for science!

Anyone above 5% is fat, IMHO :coffee: I'm approx 3.4% now

Discuss.

go on youtube and search John Meadows hydrostastic water test post show...then you wil see your not anywhere near 3.4%....sorry

go on youtube and search John Meadows hydrostastic water test post show...then you wil see your not anywhere near 3.4%....sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOubfhqC1RE

5.7% and one of if not the leanest guys to go on a atage

True dat. Too many believe that BBs really get down to 3%.

Also based on my observation of forum members and meatheads I met in real life I noticed that regular gym rats and BB wannabes often underestimate their body fat percentage by around 5 points.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I know Smokey and my guess is he's yanking y'all's chain. :roflmao:

Back