• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you guys remember these guys?

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was cleaning out my safe and found these all the way in the back. Fuck i wish they were still around. Does Var have a shelf life? AMA was the best IMO!

Attachments

• IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 82
Pop it they are still good maybe not the mg they once were but oh well.. Find anything else in your safe AMA related?

Cheapthreads out...

Half bottle of test. I was surprised the pills were still complete.I tossed the test its got to be a few yrs old by now

I would think if you were a ugl that the longer your in the game the longer your on the DEA's radar

AMA always treated everyone good. Great shop and great products.

Eat those now!

Uh yeah I remember AMA. I'd swim an alligator infested river with my eyes taped back and a cinder block attached to my dick while using Rosie O'Donnels douche as an air supply to have those guys come back. Same goes for Blueprint and AAP

Uh yeah I remember AMA. I'd swim an alligator infested river with my eyes taped back and a cinder block attached to my dick while using Rosie O'Donnels douche as an air supply to have those guys come back. Same goes for Blueprint and AAP[/QUOTE
So did you like them?

IML Gear Cream!
I would think if you were a ugl that the longer your in the game the longer your on the DEA's radar
Yep.
Get out before you hit the radar, lay low and come back in a few. Old customers will wait if your stuff is prime.

Uh yeah I remember AMA. I'd swim an alligator infested river with my eyes taped back and a cinder block attached to my dick while using Rosie O'Donnels douche as an air supply to have those guys come back. Same goes for Blueprint and AAP

Ok i lol'd

I remember them when I first joined here. AMA was a hot lab. Then olympus starting sending out 50ml jugs of mosquitoes lol

I remember them when I first joined here. AMA was a hot lab. Then olympus starting sending out 50ml jugs of mosquitoes lol

Yes, the good old days. That was a good time to be in the game. I remember blueprints oils being so clear and pure it was awesome quality

Back