• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DQ is solid

chocolatemalt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is mainly a repost of what I put in the DQ subforum.

---

I've been on TRT 200 mg/wk dosing of DQ cyp for several weeks now, transitioning from another brand for several weeks before that so no ramp-up time. Dosing is 2x/wk at 100mg per pin. Blood draw just 2 days after last pin, result 1199. Good numbers for me.

Thumbs up for DQ -- no pip at all at 0.5cc and 1cc so far even in my pip-prone delts, great cust svc, fast T/A, everything solid. :winkfinger:

I didn't need any gear -- huge stash of AY & AAP & Pharmalogic (all RIP!) on hand -- but I wanted to check out the DQ operation and the promo deal was impossible to ignore. Good stuff!

---

Free T being "HIGH" at 45 is an artifact of the inconsistent Labcorp ref ranges I believe. They allow for 1197 ng/dl T as well as 4.2% free T, but actual measured free T tops out at 21 ng/dl. Doing the math on 1197 * 4.2% = 50 ng/dl. Hmm... that would suggest that my 45 reading is just fine. Whatever. Labcorp, get your shit together maybe?

High E2 at 59.4 is a bit of a mystery. I aromatize aggressively as shown by lots of previous labs but being so far out of range at a relatively harmless 1200 T level is new and strange. That may explain some shitty moods lately... Already added Aromasin on pin days.

Attachments

• bloodclip32 DQ test cyp.jpg
    bloodclip32 DQ test cyp.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 50
This is mainly a repost of what I put in the DQ subforum.

---

I've been on TRT 200 mg/wk dosing of DQ cyp for several weeks now, transitioning from another brand for several weeks before that so no ramp-up time. Dosing is 2x/wk at 100mg per pin. Blood draw just 2 days after last pin, result 1199. Good numbers for me.

Thumbs up for DQ -- no pip at all at 0.5cc and 1cc so far even in my pip-prone delts, great cust svc, fast T/A, everything solid. :winkfinger:

I didn't need any gear -- huge stash of AY & AAP & Pharmalogic (all RIP!) on hand -- but I wanted to check out the DQ operation and the promo deal was impossible to ignore. Good stuff!

---

Free T being "HIGH" at 45 is an artifact of the inconsistent Labcorp ref ranges I believe. They allow for 1197 ng/dl T as well as 4.2% free T, but actual measured free T tops out at 21 ng/dl. Doing the math on 1197 * 4.2% = 50 ng/dl. Hmm... that would suggest that my 45 reading is just fine. Whatever. Labcorp, get your shit together maybe?

High E2 at 59.4 is a bit of a mystery. I aromatize aggressively as shown by lots of previous labs but being so far out of range at a relatively harmless 1200 T level is new and strange. That may explain some shitty moods lately... Already added Aromasin on pin days.

i had high E2 using aromasin. Is and DQ bloods used Arim and shot way down. Maybe try Arim?

Thank you soo much for the thorough review, and for taking the time to get your serum checked. Reviews like this are what we need to stay relevant and it means a lot to us. Thank you sir!
This is mainly a repost of what I put in the DQ subforum. --- I've been on TRT 200 mg/wk dosing of DQ cyp for several weeks now, transitioning from another brand for several weeks before that so no ramp-up time. Dosing is 2x/wk at 100mg per pin. Blood draw just 2 days after last pin, result 1199. Good numbers for me. Thumbs up for DQ -- no pip at all at 0.5cc and 1cc so far even in my pip-prone delts, great cust svc, fast T/A, everything solid. :winkfinger: I didn't need any gear -- huge stash of AY & AAP & Pharmalogic (all RIP!) on hand -- but I wanted to check out the DQ operation and the promo deal was impossible to ignore. Good stuff! --- Free T being "HIGH" at 45 is an artifact of the inconsistent Labcorp ref ranges I believe. They allow for 1197 ng/dl T as well as 4.2% free T, but actual measured free T tops out at 21 ng/dl. Doing the math on 1197 * 4.2% = 50 ng/dl. Hmm... that would suggest that my 45 reading is just fine. Whatever. Labcorp, get your shit together maybe? High E2 at 59.4 is a bit of a mystery. I aromatize aggressively as shown by lots of previous labs but being so far out of range at a relatively harmless 1200 T level is new and strange. That may explain some shitty moods lately... Already added Aromasin on pin days.

thats a solid number on 200mg ew....igf looks pretty decent...what was your baseline igf?

i had high E2 using aromasin. Is and DQ bloods used Arim and shot way down. Maybe try Arim?

I think my post was indecipherable due to kratom blitz. I was actually using no AI at all, that's how the 1200-ish T level (still in physiological range) was giving me 59 E2. I just started my IMR aromasin today to bring it down and get happy again. Already feeling better.

I'm cool with aromasin alone even at medium-high T doses but have arimidex if required.

thats a solid number on 200mg ew....igf looks pretty decent...what was your baseline igf?

Not sure of baseline but the lowest lab # I've gotten is 117... seems believable as a natty level. Highest so far is 364, can't remember the dose or brand though.

IML Gear Cream!
New write up CM.

Are you supplementing T4 with the 3.3 iu's of GH?

On my last bloods, I was on. 250 mg test and had test level of 820 and e2 at 56 with no ai. I've since started taking asin 25 mg twice weekly and feel better now

Your serum total probably climbed a bit with the AI stopping conversion.
On my last bloods, I was on. 250 mg test and had test level of 820 and e2 at 56 with no ai. I've since started taking asin 25 mg twice weekly and feel better now

New write up CM.

Are you supplementing T4 with the 3.3 iu's of GH?

Yeah for sure, 100mcg/day T4 and 25 of T3, seems to keep the thyroid panel at middling values (although I'm no expert yet at interpreting them) which is acceptable but I'm gonna start monitoring it more closely and maybe kick the doses up a notch if research supports that.

I think my post was indecipherable due to kratom blitz. I was actually using no AI at all, that's how the 1200-ish T level (still in physiological range) was giving me 59 E2. I just started my IMR aromasin today to bring it down and get happy again. Already feeling better.

I'm cool with aromasin alone even at medium-high T doses but have arimidex if required.

Not sure of baseline but the lowest lab # I've gotten is 117... seems believable as a natty level. Highest so far is 364, can't remember the dose or brand though.

sounds pretty normal for natty level...so the 300's is a nice bump..

Back