• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What sponsors carry B-12?

ant29

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who do you guys recommend for B-12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked sireslabs B-12

Cheapthreads out..

steroidforyou i think carries it
get me also ephederine while ur at it

On this forum
Series Labs
Advanced Labs

I just bought some from Apex Peptides because it comes in a 30ml and the price was right.

But apex has an oily film and I still have the bruise from doing sub-q belly injection more than a week ago. This doesn't happen with my pharmacy b-12 when doing sub-q. So I'm only doing IM with Apex now. And I likely will now use them again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Couldn't even get their page to load. It's like it doesn't exist anymore.
They moved to a new site. I think it's just a hyphen between series and labs now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You will only benefit from B12 if you are deficient. My wife is vegetarian so she is deficient as meat is a great source for B12. I pin my wife 1ml 2x a week of this https://racehorsemeds.com/product/new-product-vitamin-b-complex-with-lipotropes-100ml/

I filter with whatman .2um first. This B complex has the following: Thiamine disulphide nitrate (Vitamin B1) 20mg/ml, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5mg/ml, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 60mg/ml, Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 20mg/ml, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 20mg/ml, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200mcg/ml plus a proprietay Lipotropic formula (methionine, l-carnitine, inositol and choline).

What I like the most is that its so damn cheap, its B Complex which includeds B12 and perhaps best of all, it contains Lipotropic formula (methionine, l-carnitine, inositol and choline).

While you at that website, pick up some injectable L-Carnitine for fat loss...yes, it works!!!!!! There is also few other products that looks enticing such as Adenosine Monophosphate Injection, ATP Injection, Follistatin Injection, Growth Factor 5000 PLUS Sustained Release along with more. Its a fun site to kill time while your taking a shit.

You will only benefit from B12 if you are deficient. My wife is vegetarian so she is deficient as meat is a great source for B12. I pin my wife 1ml 2x a week of this https://racehorsemeds.com/product/new-product-vitamin-b-complex-with-lipotropes-100ml/

I filter with whatman .2um first. This B complex has the following: Thiamine disulphide nitrate (Vitamin B1) 20mg/ml, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5mg/ml, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 60mg/ml, Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 20mg/ml, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 20mg/ml, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200mcg/ml plus a proprietay Lipotropic formula (methionine, l-carnitine, inositol and choline).

What I like the most is that its so damn cheap, its B Complex which includeds B12 and perhaps best of all, it contains Lipotropic formula (methionine, l-carnitine, inositol and choline).

While you at that website, pick up some injectable L-Carnitine for fat loss...yes, it works!!!!!! There is also few other products that looks enticing such as Adenosine Monophosphate Injection, ATP Injection, Follistatin Injection, Growth Factor 5000 PLUS Sustained Release along with more. Its a fun site to kill time while your taking a shit.

Mainly plan to try and use while on my cut since am cutting back on macros and calories . Trying to see if it helps out with my energy. Just gonna try and experiment with it.

Mainly plan to try and use while on my cut since am cutting back on macros and calories . Trying to see if it helps out with my energy. Just gonna try and experiment with it.

Its so cheap that it won't hurt to try. Like I said, my wife is vegetarian and doesn't drink milk and she had gastic bypass surgery about 5 yrs ago so her body doesn't absorb nutrients very well. She's been on it for almost 2 months and she has felt more energy, calmer, general sense of well being, skin improvements (less saggy lose skin), fat loss and she stopped taking prozac. She tapered off it and went cold turkey. We were talking last night and she feels that B Complex has helped her get off prozac because when your sufficient in vitamin B Complex, it helps "lube" the machine, meaning that it helps other bodily function properly.

Same as phil_ once a wk 1ml..

Cheapthreads out..

Ahh you in on the vet gear. Nice ;)

Any Dom sponsors carry it? Or have an online source that has it? TIA

Steroidforyou carrys a vit B mix on their website

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Who do you guys recommend for B-12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GRA.....contact Montego
5cde2331f14fb0fde98b106ae23d51c0.jpg

sent from my DEA work phone

Steroidforyou carrys a vit B mix on their website

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

I only see the one and there isn't much information about it. Do you know what type of b12 or how much of each is in it?

Appreciate it!

Back