• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone have their 201 file?

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you don't know what it is..you don't have it.
I lost mine and my husband's when the house burned down years back..

If you do have yours can you see what blood work was done in bct?
I've looked all over online but can't see what specifically is tested.

HIV, blood type, varicella titer, mmr titer,hep a and hep b.

Thats all I could find

the blood work they did when I got out was a lot more in depth with hdl, ldl, etc

In case that's what you were looking for

No tsh by chance?

My daughter is in holdover. ..originally they did blood work for pregnancy (routine) something flagged in the blood work but she isn't pregnant...they're saying she can't have immunizations because of something being elevated..I'm guessing liver enzymes at this point but she's not smart about anything medical so she isn't sure ...just a level over 5.6 and they want to see it below 1.5. Literally the only thing I can think of with those values is tsh or A1C...or something else I'm not thinking of.

Initially I was pissed thinking she was knocked up but confirmed today that she isnt...now I'm worried

I'm not sure if your interested in getting new copies of yours but when I lost mine I used this place called touch stone research group and they were able to get them. That was a few yes ago so I'm not sure if there still around.

thank you. its not that important to either of us to get them back.

he has his dd214 and any commendation letters on file-- multiple copies
I would rather be killed by firing squad than have anything to do with anything military related again for mine so couldn't care less about mine

- - - Updated - - -

on another note..wtf is wrong with the military now that they allow a cell phone in reception and holdover??

I would rather be killed by firing squad than have anything to do with anything military related again for mine so couldn't care less about mine

- - - Updated - - -

on another note..wtf is wrong with the military now that they allow a cell phone in reception and holdover??

really a cell phone I wished the fucking pay phone ever worked outside the barracks

No tsh by chance?

My daughter is in holdover. ..originally they did blood work for pregnancy (routine) something flagged in the blood work but she isn't pregnant...they're saying she can't have immunizations because of something being elevated..I'm guessing liver enzymes at this point but she's not smart about anything medical so she isn't sure ...just a level over 5.6 and they want to see it below 1.5. Literally the only thing I can think of with those values is tsh or A1C...or something else I'm not thinking of.

Initially I was pissed thinking she was knocked up but confirmed today that she isnt...now I'm worried

Liver enzymes elevated.... Is she on gearz?????

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
The military is a total joke now. The chair force kinda always was but now everyone is a lamefuck. Can't smoke people when they fuck up, can't show up to PT drunk, can't haze new guys to bring them into the "family", can't really do anything you could do when I joined. Glad I got out when I did. Now apparently the army is giving combat patches for completing basic training ??? No shit or something like that. And this is why eventually America is just going to be another second world hipster paradise. Like Iceland or Canada. Somewhere obsolete to the world

Also the most recent, women infantry...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Cell phones at Basic.... Dufuck! Is that about?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

they wasted millions on 8 chicks to fail phase 1 of Ranger School....cell phones make more sense..

so whatever it was it got resolved and now they've decided to pull her from holdover and put her into bct

I was hopeful this would straighten her ass out, now I'm not so sure

I had my cell in basic but somehow I just wound up with it by accident then rather than get smoked for it I hid it in a laundry dryer vent hose- Id charge the thing in the laundry room too..plugged it into a washer outlet and hid it under the washer

the pentagon has always recommended women in combat citing pretty much every country but the US ..its always been an issue with congress

also...suck a fat fucking cock
team lioness 12 years ago

111409mc_marsoc1_800.jpg

I said it before and I'll say it again..I dont think women should get special treatment in the military

its stupidly hard to have to prove yourself worthy ten times over because you dont have a penis, its also rife with ridiculous articles like..keep your hair off your collar but haircut may not be "mannish" what does that even mean?
I'd love to know how any of those women look somehow less capable then some idiot 18 yr old boy fresh out of training

yeah me too..and I dont even know wtf the regs are anymore
I would be willing to bet there is heavy political agenda with putting women through but lets be honest..officers dont get their hands dirty too much no matter what their gender

I know if I had buzzed my head I would have been smoked every damn day of my life
I have buzzed my head twice before and its nice to not have to deal with it at all, but dyke comments get old

I purposely grew my hair out pretty long when I went in so I could keep it in a tight bun and not have to use gel

anyway-Im glad my kid isn't sick/have a serious illness and shes able to ship

also..haha@ my kid because shes like 5' 2" and 90 lbs and she went in as wheeled vehicle mechanic

shes gonna get creamed in ait..I have no idea how she's even gonna move the fricken wheels themselves

my issue with it never being official was women who served valiantly beside men and were denied any sort of commendation for it because they weren't technically in 'combat roles" so were ineligible

- - - Updated - - -

and I agree..public backlash will be bad, but thats the publics problem with their perception of it- something they can never hope to fully understand not having done it themselves

people (not just men) will always be assholes- its like the one universal truth of humankind

They're actually letting women enlist as 11b now...I don't see how that's going to workout for anyone. If they can pass osut cool but just think about all the sexual harassment allegations that are going to tear units up and make the army even more useless than it is now.

It unfortunately has nothing to do with MOS. I was fortunate enough to be in an all medical battalion... it was made up of mostly officers and the ratio of men and women was pretty even.
But the harassment has to do with a patriarchal culture that's predominant in the US . If you study other militaries from other nations we are one of a very small handful that didn't allow women in combat arms.
http://www.commondreams.org/views/2008/04/28/there-army-cover-rape-and-murder-women-soldiers

I think there's a strange assumption. That women that seek out combat roles are like the cooks and paperwork pogs. That they are "less than". Honestly I was fucking furious I couldn't do a Navy nuke program because of my gender. My asvab scores and skilled technical in particular were off the charts high and my pt scores were oerfect. If I had been able to do it I could have a 200k a yr civilian job out of the gate. How is that fair?

To add to that..to make my position clear..my oldest daughter would never handle a combat MOS nor did she want to do ine..she wanted to carry on a family legacy and it remains to be seen whether or not she can pull it off. My second daughter is twice her strength, size and probably intelligence..she'd never join the military because of the latter ..but I'd put her on my zombie apocalypse team in a heart beat..ditto for any woman I've worked with on the civilian side that are cops, firefighters and emergency medical peeps ( emt and medic). Any of them would happily shoot you in the head and piss on your corpse if it was a matter of survival or having their partners back.

here's another article that turns it into a black thing but it isn't, or a political Bush thing..it isn't that either...

http://www.alternet.org/story/129646/lavena_johnson:_raped_and_murdered_on_a_military_base_in_iraq

now you wanna tell me where the basic principle of LDRSHIP comes into play here, or never leave a fellow soldier behind comes in?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/145378

its disgusting...and the same reason why women can't breastfeed in public...because breasts are sexual objects only and almost exclusively in the US

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8005198.stm

Last edited:
Women in combat vs women in the infantry are totally different subjects. Anyone who's been in a modern infantry rifle unit should know the dangers and horrors females will have to put up with. I just don't think it's a good idea. But with that being said the infantry has turned soft a long with the rest of the military so maybe since things are turned down a notch females will be able to integrate without much trouble.

this is just coming from the perspective of someone who served in a line unit for four years. A female in the picture just wouldn't work when I was in.

not even mentioning...Can girls go 30 days without showering or a change of clothes?

Environmental factors is what it comes down to. And the infantry environment is very unpleasant even for many men. It was meant for the lowest of the low who care so little about themselves that they're willing enough to sign up for the job with the highest risk of death.

i guess only people who've been with and seen an infantry unit operate can really have insight. Whatever, not my army anymore.

Know what I know? Every single MOS cries for their momma or their wife when theyre dying..they all shit themselves when they die...and they all bleed more or less the same color.

- - - Updated - - -

Same for civilians

Back