• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Only Draw Back

BBing4972

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Pharma,

Love you guys' products. the only drawback is you guys aren't a one-stop-shop. When I buy my gear from you all I have to make a separate purchase and pay shipping on another site for my tamoxifen and HCG. If you guys started carrying those two products I guarentee your business would increase.

Hopefully soon in the future!
Thanks!

Hey Pharma,

Love you guys' products. the only drawback is you guys aren't a one-stop-shop. When I buy my gear from you all I have to make a separate purchase and pay shipping on another site for my tamoxifen and HCG. If you guys started carrying those two products I guarentee your business would increase.

Thanks!

Yes! Pharmacom has been working very hard getting the pct line ready to launch. Should be soon brotha...

Hey Pharma,

Thanks!

Hello Sir!
Soon we'll have this problem solved too.

Thank you for your support!

Hey Pharma,

Thanks!

That's a big thing that they are working on I believe.

Thanks guys. Should have figured. Pharmacom is the best in the business. You all have far surpassed British dragon. Why you're not as popular yet is only a matter of time. 5 more years and you'll be on BD's level of popularity without a doubt

Back