• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMag Research BPC-157 Review

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this review is going to be anecdotal because im not the one using it. That being said a buddy of mine required surgery on both of his shoulders. Just a fun fact this guys body is a wreck and had his hips replaced in his late 20s due to a combination of physical trauma, massive drug abuse and a bad shake at genetics predisposition. Oddly enough he also happens to be one of the most naturally gifted athletes ive ever met.

Anywho, he had surgery on his left shoulder and as soon as its progressed enough they will do a second surgery on his right shoulder. Obviously recovery time is important and especially since his peak season at work is around the corner.

So i suggested he hop on BPC-157... Suggested dose of 500mcg daily. Had him start pinning the day after surgery which was roughly 4 weeks back i believe. Anyway the important part is i spoke to him a few days ago and his surgeon and PT both told him he was about 3 weeks ahead of recovery post op. So his surgeon is going to get his right shoulder surgery scheduled sooner... Which means total recovery between both surgeries will be complete way ahead of the original schedule. He is planning on continuing the BPC protocol until week 4 after his second surgery.

Given that the doctors were impressed with the recovery post op and by almost 3 weeks in their opinion id say BPC should be on everyones radar especially if future surgery or even nagging injuries are in the cards.

IMR has solid BPC-157 and for the recovery benefit the price is a steal. Good job guys.👍🏼

Hmm interesting.. Everything I've read tell me to inject mulitple times closest to the injury... I'm taking 250mcg three times a day, injecting both subq and im

There is alot of bad broscience on peps. Datbtrue was bad about it on DAC and the shit about "gh bleed" is still around. TB, aicar and BPC are systemic. Much like mt2 doesnt make the spot you pin tan its the old spot pin type of thought. Alot of the real research is IM or IV.

I used the BPC157 and TB500 after two different surgeries, shoulders too go figure. The BPC157 worked much better for me.

Please read and follow the board rules.

I used the BPC157 and TB500 after two different surgeries, shoulders too go figure. The BPC157 worked much better for me.

Please read and follow the board rules.

His mobility post op is pretty impressive.

Back