• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Latest ZPtropin Test Results

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is the test from the pack that was left in the freezer for a few days. Honestly I don't think storing in the freezer before reconstitution is an issue.

The lab was unusually packed and I waited for an hour. I am typically in and out within ten minutes. So bloods were drawn almost four hours after pinning

Thanks for posting Phil..

Thanks for posting labs. :winkfinger: Glad to see the freezer didn't hurt your GH. One of these days I'll get some extra cash so I can get some of Drug Gears GH. Can't go wrong with any thing DG sells.

Here is the test from the pack that was left in the freezer for a few days. Honestly I don't think storing in the freezer before reconstitution is an issue.

The lab was unusually packed and I waited for an hour. I am typically in and out within ten minutes. So bloods were drawn almost four hours after pinning

10 iu?? injection?
Looks good if so. Products are getting attention. Looking to try the Sus Human Grade

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

No problem on the labs guys. Tox, yes 10iu IM for testing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feel younger Phil?
Great numbers
U got Z's from Drugs

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel younger Phil?
Great numbers
U got Z's from Drugs

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
Not today I don't. I'm freaking sore all over. Trained legs on Tuesday and in the middle of the night I woke up and both legs were stiff and cramped bad. I hobbled to the kitchen downed some Gatorade and inhaled two bananas. Trained with a new guy yesterday and combined chest and back. All we did was flat bench 4 heavy sets of 5,5,3,3. Then 5x5 on dips. Then a superset of 10,9,8,7.....2,1 of flat bench and pull ups. I left the gym a little pissed. But I'm hurting today. Rear ended a sweet old lady, nothing serious at all, hardly any damage to either vehicle, no citations, but it was totally my fault for not being quick enough on the brake. She was in the right turn only lane at a stop light with a green arrow, started moving then decided to stop. I feel bad but she was so sweet.

Yes sir, got these from DG. I'll hit you up on wickr here in a bit. Just laying my old ass in bed right now. Going to fall asleep to V for Vendetta since my cousin and brother were giving me shit for having never seen it.

Not today I don't. I'm freaking sore all over. Trained legs on Tuesday and in the middle of the night I woke up and both legs were stiff and cramped bad. I hobbled to the kitchen downed some Gatorade and inhaled two bananas. Trained with a new guy yesterday and combined chest and back. All we did was flat bench 4 heavy sets of 5,5,3,3. Then 5x5 on dips. Then a superset of 10,9,8,7.....2,1 of flat bench and pull ups. I left the gym a little pissed. But I'm hurting today. Rear ended a sweet old lady, nothing serious at all, hardly any damage to either vehicle, no citations, but it was totally my fault for not being quick enough on the brake. She was in the right turn only lane at a stop light with a green arrow, started moving then decided to stop. I feel bad but she was so sweet.

Yes sir, got these from DG. I'll hit you up on wickr here in a bit. Just laying my old ass in bed right now. Going to fall asleep to V for Vendetta since my cousin and brother were giving me shit for having never seen it.

Sorry about the accident
Sleep
Chat in mornin
When ur better
Get Hammered

IML Gear Cream!
Phil do you feel any difference between this HGH that was in freezer and the previous one http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/50959-ZP-Tropin-Lab-Results-Are-In!

or you don't?
I asked you because not long time ago I made blood tests after injection of norditropin, first labs result was 33,8 and the second labs result was 26.1

But my HGH all the time was in the refregirator not in the freezer.
No. No difference so far. My hands still get achy after upwards of 4iu/day so I'm back down to 3.33.

Back