• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Young Trapstar

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
965fbacd326873681cc279ec4e1dc65d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using CrackTalk

So cute
Adidas, that's how u roll

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

No he forgot his blunt. Ya'll know trap been blowing dro since age 12. He a real down home nigger.

lol

Can u free base tren?

Fuck u fags. I don't wear adidas. Nike. Bitches.

#sheep

For a second, I thought you rather have a nike hoody on, coo.

#donkeydick

IML Gear Cream!
guido.jpg

These cats are great. We have always had very sociable furry cats in the past. However, the sphynx breed is even more sociable. They love to cuddle and stay warm.

They get very attached to the owners and like to hang out with you and sleep with you.

Is this play time with Trap
Like Mr Rogers hour

These cats are great. We have always had very sociable furry cats in the past. However, the sphynx breed is even more sociable. They love to cuddle and stay warm.

They get very attached to the owners and like to hang out with you and sleep with you.
Haha, that's what I've heard. Little snugglers. I have two cats one is just like me, he loves hot stuff. Lay's right by the heater, slams his face into it.. Yeah that's my boy.

8a5e4616f35a1d80859fc725b67906ba.jpg

Looks like these guys are training to be power lifters
Hahaha, yes they are well-fed. I can't help but to spoil them. They are always hungry and always want treats.

They are on a prescription diet.

Back