• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Panhandlers

TripleOvertime

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you personally view them?

do you see them as a person that has got the short end of the stick in life and they are someone who needs a little help via monetary donation by passing cars, or do you see them as societies dirty bum that should go get a job and stop begging for booze, drug and cigarette money?

I was in DOC a while back and the only white dude there was talking about working his intersection making $200 a day then going back to "The Den" and shooting it all up. Ever since then my window stays rolled down.

Both. Some I can tell really need help. But if your bottom jaw is touching your fuckin nose I ant givin you shit. You cant help someone that doesn't help them self's. And anyone who has some god damn dignity wouldn't beg for money.

I cant stand them. There is one asshole that stands outside my local walmart 10-12 hours a day. If you can stand outside 10-12 hours a day you can get a job.

We help bums year round
You pay for it every 1st of the month.
It's called ebt cards. Thems the real bum scum bags..
There bums with homes and cars..

Cheapthreads out..

We help bums year round

Cheapthreads out..
The worst kind. Sometimes I wish my brain would allow me to be a piece of shit.

The worst kind. Sometimes I wish my brain would allow me to be a piece of shit.

You got a good head on your shoulders boss, don't fall into thst mind set. Stay off the skidz..

Cheapthreads out..

We help bums year round

Cheapthreads out..
You ever see the look on there faces ....no worries at all ..no stress factors ....its like lifes treating them great ....meanwhile the workin man (tax payer) are living life on lifes terms .....gotta love it

Never give em a dime. Too many social programs for them to turn to.

IML Gear Cream!
I rarely give to them but this guy on my way home has a dog with him and just seems down on his luck so I handed him a 20 the other day. I could care less if he drinks it all.

I rarely give to them but this guy on my way home has a dog with him and just seems down on his luck so I handed him a 20 the other day. I could care less if he drinks it all.
When I see a bum with a dog. I honestly feel bad for the dog.

I'm fucked up.

they dont want to work thats their choice, but tomorrow when i get my 5k paycheck they aint getting shit from me.
cause i busted my ass for every penny

they dont want to work thats their choice, but tomorrow when i get my 5k paycheck they aint getting shit from me.
cause i busted my ass for every penny
What do you do and who's dick can I suck to get to where you are at.

Thank's Yours Truly $5,000 pay check

Why lie, hold a I need a beer sign. Shit, I'd buy the poor fucker a beer just for being honest.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

To many jabroni's out here.

Get Shredded!
In my area most "panhandlers" are legit homeless people that I'm sure drink and shoot up their money, but we give them cans to redeem for 5¢... Not sure how many they get in a day. Generally a sympathetic person, but they're not getting anything but bud light and coke cans from me.

Put your self in their shoes for just a minute. I don't really care about where my few bucks go after I give it to them. If you have to lower yourself to begging, you need help. I gave an older man $20 a few weeks ago and he said "thank you, tonight I can get a motel". He was sunburned, thin and carrying a backpack stuffed with what looked like his every possession. I never saw him again and as I drove off in my 60k $ truck I felt a little better about myself. I just hope no one here ever has to swallow their pride and resort to doing what they do.

Please read and follow the board rules.

I'll admit I am too quick to judge them. Usually I pass by and don't pay attention while thinking to myself "go get a job". What made me start this thread is one of them really pissed me off the other day. I was in a good mood and noticed a young couple wearing rags for clothes... I just happened to have a bag full of Burger King whoppers. I figured "hell, I bet they could each appreciate one of these burgers." I pulled up, first one in line at a red light. Rolled down my window and tried to hand them two burgers. The guy looked at me and shook his head the stated "money only". I kinda lost it right then and there. Here I thought for once I would try to help. Around here the panhandlers all seem to be bums looking for a quick fix. Pissd me right the fuck off it did.

I agree. When you're in need, any help at all should be appreciated.

Please read and follow the board rules.

I'll admit I am too quick to judge them. Usually I pass by and don't pay attention while thinking to myself "go get a job". What made me start this thread is one of them really pissed me off the other day. I was in a good mood and noticed a young couple wearing rags for clothes... I just happened to have a bag full of Burger King whoppers. I figured "hell, I bet they could each appreciate one of these burgers." I pulled up, first one in line at a red light. Rolled down my window and tried to hand them two burgers. The guy looked at me and shook his head the stated "money only". I kinda lost it right then and there. Here I thought for once I would try to help. Around here the panhandlers all seem to be bums looking for a quick fix. Pissd me right the fuck off it did.
Damn.. I would have flipped out on that drug addict. Sounds like a real pos. Money only... I would have told that bitch to clean my shoes.

Whoppers are delish. Wtf

Back