• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need some direction please. (Newbie Here)

BBQYANKEE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I spoke to my Doc about TRT and he did some blood work and said my levels were low but in a normal range. I still have all the symptoms though. Low energy, low sex drive, feeling depressed, etc...... So, I've been search the websites and doing as much research as I can to determine what I should buy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. also, a trusted website that I can buy from.

Thanks again​

Welcome to the board.
Head over to the TRT forum there's a lot of information.

Please read and follow the board rules.

TRT Forum is a great place to get some of the information you need.

As far what you might buy, it depends on what your goal is and how you want to try and achieve it. Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate are the primary go to's for treatment. You may want to try more natural methods like DAA, Zinc and other supplements to get your natural levels up without replacements.

Welcome

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. Yep, head over the the TRT thread and post some more info about yourself, including age, levels ect.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please take the time to read the rules , Tommy Guns already set you on the right path. For further assistance please feel free to pm me.

On behalf of Aggresive Growth welcome to the forum my brother. I to have fought the same trt battle you face now. Endos and doctors are not as skilled in hormones as we think they are and for that... It is very fustrating and at times confussing. I was 26 with low t and i wait two years... I alot of doctkrs visits and blood work before i put myself of trt. I can and will help you with the protocol and dosage per week. Pm me if you wish to talk off line. I know your fustration brother.

If you need a list please pm me directly and i can help.

Back