• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low T Meds Before Blood Test?

Lucidity

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If on a SERM for low T, can taking it before getting your blood tested cause your T levels to spike which would result in the test showing you have more T than you actually do?

I recently discovered you shouldn't do this with hypothyroid meds because it can spike thyroid hormone levels in your blood, and the test will show a false high. Wondering if it's the same for testosterone

If on a SERM for low T, can taking it before getting your blood tested cause your T levels to spike which would result in the test showing you have more T than you actually do?

I recently discovered you shouldn't do this with hypothyroid meds because it can spike thyroid hormone levels in your blood, and the test will show a false high. Wondering if it's the same for testosterone

Why would you even take the chance...?

Just jerk off right before you go and hit your SERM afterwards...

Get the broccoli out of your ears dipshit...

Raysd21...

Helping dumbass noobs everywhere...

Why would you even take the chance...?

Just jerk off right before you go and hit your SERM afterwards...

Get the broccoli out of your ears dipshit...

Raysd21...

Helping dumbass noobs everywhere...

Why would I jerk off beforehand?

Also, you can drop the shitty attitude

Short answer yes. If you want a true number discontinue the SERM for a couple weeks and draw in the morning. I don't think if will be a huge "spike" but it will most certainly not be your true test values.

As far as thyroid meds doctors usually want patients to take them before blood draw. If patients dont take thyroid meds before draw they don't draw the blood. That's because thyroid meds are usually taken for the rest of a persons life.

Short answer yes. If you want a true number discontinue the SERM for a couple weeks and draw in the morning. I don't think if will be a huge "spike" but it will most certainly not be your true test values.

As far as thyroid meds doctors usually want patients to take them before blood draw. If patients dont take thyroid meds before draw they don't draw the blood. That's because thyroid meds are usually taken for the rest of a persons life.

Discontinue for a couple WEEKS? That's quite a while. Dunno if I'm okay with doing that before getting my T levels up. What do most guys do?

Back