• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Watson Test Cyp 200 bloods

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I picked up some Watson Test cyp from another sponsor that was on sale. I know it's not protocol but just putting it out there. I pinned 100mg of test and 200 mg of mast e Monday and Thursday am. Total of 200/400 a week along with 100mg of Tren A eod. The last time I ran this cycle I didn't need an AI but I damn sure could have used one. I started having dick problems after about 6 weeks. I was also taking caber at .5mg Monday/Thursday. The labs were done using the ultra sensitive test so the Tren wouldn't skew the results. Labs were drawn Monday before pin and are 6 weeks into cycle.

3cf50c25cac71ec60e98fd92fc817b9d.jpg
31d0f6e36266a38b526dd9f3fea76d3e.jpg

Are those labs normal for that dose? You got a great deal on that watson.

Mast maintains E levels
Mast has been faked for over 8 months now
What ur average dose on test and #'s? Is it comparable to other lab work you've done?
Is it Pharma grade Caber?
Doesn't seem oils u got are real. But I could be wrong.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

damn bro did you start that caber yet?
your prolactin is insane

Total test looks ok for 200mg a week. The mast prop was definitely not test that's for sure. Doesn't seem like it was Mast though either...caber a no go as well...

Interesting...

I was running caber from the start at 1mg a week. It was not pharm grade.

I've dropped everything except the test when I got the results. I had prami around so I started taking it at .2ml ed for a week. I also took 12.5 mg stane ed that week also.

I'll be getting bloods again this week to check everything once more.

Mast maintains E levels
Mast has been faked for over 8 months now
What ur average dose on test and #'s? Is it comparable to other lab work you've done?
Is it Pharma grade Caber?
Doesn't seem oils u got are real. But I could be wrong.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

The mast E I've had for over a year. The test and Tren are both new oils.

I'm wondering if my E2 being that high made me need more caber to combat the prolactin.

IML Gear Cream!
Just a follow up. I switched over to Westward pharm script test for the last 5 weeks. Same protocol as before and my test level is a lot higher. Maybe the Watson I got in a good deal may be a little underdosed.
94e60225228595af3cea3721f2e47f10.jpg

E2 is still out of whack. Need to up my AI. Wasn't expecting my pharm script test to raise my overall test levels

What was ur score before?
E is hair high
What was dose and brand?
Looks good
When are u blasting?

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

What was ur score before?
E is hair high
What was dose and brand?
Looks good
When are u blasting?

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Watson Test Cyp. The first post is what I was doing. This is from Westward Test Cyp. Straight from CVS. The Watson came from a UGL reseller

were you able to validate the watson test cyp in any way to prove its authenticity?

The last pharm gear I ran at 100mg a week had me about 650ng/dl. That was Pfizer brand.
Was the 100 split 2 pin ew of 50mg or just 1 pin 100mg? I wish i got your numbers regaurdless..i could save a shit ton of oil..

150mg pfizer clocked me in at 367ng/dl ..i need 200mg ew to be worthy of a hrt dose now days..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Was the 100 split 2 pin ew of 50mg or just 1 pin 100mg? I wish i got your numbers regaurdless..i could save a shit ton of oil..

150mg pfizer clocked me in at 367ng/dl ..i need 200mg ew to be worthy of a hrt dose now days..

Damn that sucks. I've always split doses. Thinking about doing once a week though.

Im not 100% sure how to validate either. Ive never gotten watson online only from doctor. just curious. I honestly think the difference in blood serum is simply just exposing how crude serum testing is. i do not think it has anything to do with the quality of product. The human body is not the most stable of mediums to use as a control. we are looking at 2 products that are manufactured under extremely stringent quality control standards. This is absolutely a prime example of how crude serum test are. Both results are great tho.
No I didn't. Wasn't aware you could. Everything about it seemed legit.

We need to someone to post a pic of a legit vial to compare.

Just Google your batch number on your vial. That what I did with mine and I was able to track it down. Don't exactly remember how. I'd post a pic but I'm having issues with that:(

Of course with watson, if it's fake, any verification from the label, will prob show as legit. Because if it is fake, they probably got labels from somewhere.

This is one of the vials. I don't know that it's fake. Just weird to have such a wide discrepancy in test levels. Each night I slept well no drinking or strenuous workouts the night before.

3a9bd56e08804ddc6a0b7bda8363b792.jpg

247e705f0e13554987189c901039a724.jpg

0a9b724c6235eca965b62549f46f6483.jpg

i dont think its an issue weather or not the stuff is legit, i have no doubts looking at that vial that it is the real deal, looks spot on to every watson ive ever seen. serum is just crude. thats just the nature of it. and these results are a prime example.

Maybe, juuuuuust maybe you jerked off too close to testing the first time

Damn that sucks. I've always split doses. Thinking about doing once a week though.

I prefer split...i personally feel better..

Sometimes it seems pointless pinnin that little amount of oil but its a good time to experiment with slin pinz & various spots..

This is one of the vials. I don't know that it's fake. Just weird to have such a wide discrepancy in test levels. Each night I slept well no drinking or strenuous workouts the night before.

3a9bd56e08804ddc6a0b7bda8363b792.jpg

247e705f0e13554987189c901039a724.jpg

0a9b724c6235eca965b62549f46f6483.jpg
I get the same variances with pfizer cyp bro...still experimenting to see why this happens in the body..
like dq said with the strick guidlines these companies have for producing these products u would think our bodies absorbtion or something else in testing causes this & not potency...some day we wil have all the info we need..
With all the hormone therapy clinics & amount of people on test the data should be plentiful for the future...maybe even a new form of testing..

Looks legit, here's pic of mine from walgreens. 150/wk 1 pin wk, bloods taken 7 days from pin puts me in the 350-400 range on multiple occasions.

Attachments

• 20160521_213652.jpg
    20160521_213652.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 21
Back